PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hidden gem - Nick Casiero, Patriot Director of Pro scouting

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgssand

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Nick Casiero , I hope he sticks around for a decade or three.....

Nice article about a talented guy - we are lucky to be able to keep this guy, he is an excellent talent evaluator.

http://www.mlive.com/preps/aanews/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1151748731122141.xml&coll=2

The same message reverberates over and over throughout the Patriots organization. That message of hard work and taking care of ones responsibilities is a main reason for the Patriots continued success.

Other organizations may say they follow the Patriots model, but they do not or cannot do it.

That is a tremendous find, ssandy !

The heck of it is that all our top talent evaluators become prime candidates
for the "turnover" owners and GMs elsewhere in the league to lure away.
How BB keeps ALL the organization's talent pipelines filled must be a remarkable story unto itself.

I wonder if he had to get special permission from BB to give that speech.

It's only a matter of time before guys like him and Tom Dimitroff are stolen by other teams. Success does that to an organization.

Nice article.

BTW.....this quote below (and especially the last line)......sounds a heckuva lot like a certain speech that one Coach Belichick gave the night before SB 39 against the Eagles.

"What makes the Patriots good is very simple,'' he told the kids. "It's doing your job. It's not worrying about what other people are doing. It's taking care of your business. It doesn't matter if you're a trainer, a coach or a player. If everybody does their job, you're going to have success.''

One thing BB does that he maybe doesn't get enough credit for is surrounding himself with people who "Get it". This guy is just another example of that.

Jeez, I gotta wear my classes more. I thought the thread title was

Hidden Gem - Nick Cardarfo

Sounds like a consummate pats behinds the scenes guy, unbelievable how deep this organization and they all seem to be very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference