Welcome to PatsFans.com

Hidden gem - Nick Casiero, Patriot Director of Pro scouting

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by fgssand, Jul 1, 2006.

1. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Nick Casiero , I hope he sticks around for a decade or three.....

Nice article about a talented guy - we are lucky to be able to keep this guy, he is an excellent talent evaluator.

http://www.mlive.com/preps/aanews/index.ssf?/base/sports-0/1151748731122141.xml&coll=2

The same message reverberates over and over throughout the Patriots organization. That message of hard work and taking care of ones responsibilities is a main reason for the Patriots continued success.

Other organizations may say they follow the Patriots model, but they do not or cannot do it.
  2. flutie2phelan

flutie2phelan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

That is a tremendous find, ssandy !

The heck of it is that all our top talent evaluators become prime candidates
    for the "turnover" owners and GMs elsewhere in the league to lure away.
    How BB keeps ALL the organization's talent pipelines filled must be a remarkable story unto itself.
  3. Ochmed Jones

Ochmed Jones Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 2 / -0

#12 Jersey

I wonder if he had to get special permission from BB to give that speech.

It's only a matter of time before guys like him and Tom Dimitroff are stolen by other teams. Success does that to an organization.
  4. PatsFanDan

PatsFanDan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice article.

BTW.....this quote below (and especially the last line)......sounds a heckuva lot like a certain speech that one Coach Belichick gave the night before SB 39 against the Eagles.

"What makes the Patriots good is very simple,'' he told the kids. "It's doing your job. It's not worrying about what other people are doing. It's taking care of your business. It doesn't matter if you're a trainer, a coach or a player. If everybody does their job, you're going to have success.''

One thing BB does that he maybe doesn't get enough credit for is surrounding himself with people who "Get it". This guy is just another example of that.
  5. spacecrime

spacecrime Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Jeez, I gotta wear my classes more. I thought the thread title was

Hidden Gem - Nick Cardarfo
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Sounds like a consummate pats behinds the scenes guy, unbelievable how deep this organization and they all seem to be very similar.