PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's to a good week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I apologize in advance for my more knuckle-headed bretheren who may be on their way here.

Most Chargers fans have all the respect in the world for the Pats (how can you not??). Here's to a great week! We're happy to be here. I fully expect a Pats win, you guys are just unstoppable this year, but we'll give you as much as we got

I actually felt we had a good chance to beat the Colts. I think we pulled off what you did last year against us. Colts are wondering how in the world they lost that game.

I hope our guys are healthy and we can represent ourselves well.

From paradise
Todd

I hate you...well, it's actually just that you get to live in San Diego...I'm sure you are a great guy though :)

Thanks for the well wishes, and I wish your team no luck next week. :cool:

Hey Guys

I apologize in advance for my more knuckle-headed bretheren who may be on their way here.

Most Chargers fans have all the respect in the world for the Pats (how can you not??). Here's to a great week! We're happy to be here. I fully expect a Pats win, you guys are just unstoppable this year, but we'll give you as much as we got

I actually felt we had a good chance to beat the Colts. I think we pulled off what you did last year against us. Colts are wondering how in the world they lost that game.

From paradise
Todd

Great to hear from a level headed chargers fan, I was getting worried all that smog in San Diego was taking away from your paradise.
Hears to a good - no injuries - game!
:eat3:

Hey Guys

From paradise
Todd

Classy post... you're welcome here... I do hope we have a good game, with a fight ... It's after all, a Championship game. You guys deserved your victory and played really well against Indy, despite the bad calls / lack of QB / RB...

Hey Guys

From paradise
Todd

If you are as good as you seem stay around and make sure your Knuckle-headed brethren don't make your entire fanbase look like knuckle-headed jackasses.

Hey Guys

From paradise
Todd

wtf -- there's no way this is a chargers fan.
this is belichick pretending to be a chargers fan for some reason, isn't it?
I'd recognize that schtick anywhere.

If you are as good as you seem stay around and make sure your Knuckle-headed brethren don't make your entire fanbase look like knuckle-headed jackasses.

Hey....I'm responsible only for myself. sorry

Hey....I'm responsible only for myself. sorry

no offense....but I dislike LDT more than any NFL player....that predjudice,aside,

How can "classy" not return to that game today?
He looked like he was just standing on the sidelines worrying about his own stats,rather
than helping out Rivers and his teammates.

Who runs this team?......LDT or Norv Turner.

any insight into this?

I didn't think the Chargers could win, and it had very little to do with Indy. I knew the refs would gift wrap the game and give it to the Colts, which they did. Even more brazenly than I thought they would.

I just forgot Manning's endless capacity to not make a play when he needs to.

Hello, i also want to wish the best of luck! I'm just happy where this far! Good luck on the perfect season. :)

Thanks for keeping it civil Chargers fans.

I lived in SD for 8 years (North Park), and miss it greatly. I saw them dismantle the Raiders about 5 years ago. Sweet. I am a Pats fan first and foremost, but got into the Chargers too while I was there. But last year LT ruined it for me, and the way they dumped of Junior Seau to the Dolphins really pissed me off. But I guess I should be grateful for that now.

Good week, good recovery. Get some sleep.

(Anyone else not able to sleep thinking about this stuff?)

no offense....but I dislike LDT more than any NFL player....that predjudice,aside,

How can "classy" not return to that game today?
He looked like he was just standing on the sidelines worrying about his own stats,rather
than helping out Rivers and his teammates.

Who runs this team?......LDT or Norv Turner.

any insight into this?

LT wanted to play, but the team doctors didn't clear him to play. He even had his helmet on at one point but it was clear that Norv Turner did not want to risk him getting seriously injured when we have a good backup running back in Michael Turner. What would be the point of winning the Colts game if LT is out for the Patriots game and beyond? LT is our franchises most valuable player, no point in risking him like that.

Hey Guys

From paradise
Todd

Thanks Todd! I wish you the best and may both teams play at their absolute maximum potential!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes