PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's to a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do find the "window is closing" comment funny, considering it is the 35 year old Brady that Pats fans should be worried about.

What i find funny is that Brady at the age of 50..will still be better than sanchez in his prime

I do find the "window is closing" comment funny, considering it is the 35 year old Brady that Pats fans should be worried about.
Can you use the phrase "the window is closing" to describe a team that has actually gone through the window 3 times? :confused:

Last edited:
You do realize the Jets are ranked higher in defense (6th vs. 8th) and points allowed (10th vs. 15th). The Chargers have a better defense than the Jets.

I'm well aware you can spin any stat to put a positive spin on anything and everything Patriot.

Yes here is to a good game. Hoping for a Win in the Pats side and no injuries.

Oh yeah, you're right.

Sanchez has a "higher ceiling". :D :D :D

I'm well aware you can spin any stat to put a positive spin on anything and everything Patriot.

Ok, other than the fact that the Jets give up more yards and points on defense, they are a far better defense than the Chargers. The Jets get the edge on style points.

Look in the mirror buddy. You BS spin is going so strong today that I think the entire world wide web is dizzy.

Last edited:
Honestly, folks, JetsFan1 is a REAL poster.

We have gotten some inquiries from our posters whether the Mods got together and created a fake poster for this week, but we did NOT invent him to give everybody some entertainment.

He is actually a serious, genuine Jets fan.

Ok, other than the fact that the Jets give up more yards and points on defense, they are a far better defense than the Chargers. The Jets get the edge on style points.

Jets D have a "higher ceiling".

Honestly, folks, JetsFan1 is a REAL poster.

We have gotten some inquiries from our posters whether the Mods got together and created a fake poster for this week, but we did NOT invent him to give everybody some entertainment.

He is actually a serious, genuine Jets fan.

Well, even on Jets Insider, he is considered a joke except by the other Jets homers.

I wonder if Jetsfan1 wakes up in the morning, looks at his ceiling and decides he's going to post about it every day?

ceiling%2Bcat.jpeg

High Ceiling cat approves this thread.....

I wonder if Jetsfan1 wakes up in the morning, looks at his ceiling and decides he's going to post about it every day?

Well, I hear he has 12 foot ceilings. So he does know something about high ceilings.

Jets have a more talented secondary than the Bolts, but the Jets do not have as good a defensive line as the Chargers. Statistically right now, the Jets have a worse defense. Not really sure how the linebacker groups match up, but I suspect the edge would go to the Bolts.

The Jets have not been what they were last year on defense and should be 1-3 right now, I expect because of the lousy defensive line play that translates to reduced pressure potential and an inability to stop the run. If the Jets do not correct that (and they might with a young line), they can talk all the smack they want but they will be doing it from the interview booth and sidelines during the playoffs as they will not make the cut.

Last edited:
Good game. No major injuries reported from what I heard. See you in a few weeks.

Did I notice a few blitzes at teh end by the Patriots....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case