PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Here's some good news....(Losman & Pennington named starters) (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
JP Losman and Chad Pennington have been named the starting QBs for their teams. Bring on the regular season!!

Re: Here's some good news....

I was just going to post the same thing but I was laughing so hard I couldn't get to it. I guess the one downside is Miami will get the easy wins too.

Re: Noodlearm, Los(er)man Named Starters

old 55 wants to know WHY ARE YOU STEALING FROM PatsDeb's thread?!!!

;)

wow..this whole having an actual QB thing is kinda weird...haven't felt this way in a while....

Welker83 said:
wow..this whole having an actual QB thing is kinda weird...haven't felt this way in a while....

The Dolphins are definitely improved at the QB position. I think Harrington is better than anyone you had starting over the past five years, and he's now your backup. Your QBs are still questionmarks though, in reality. They both have that "?" looming over them.

Culpepper = "? knee ?"

Harrington = "? Did the Lions suck, or did YOU suck ?"

But it's still the best group of QBs you've had since Marino, easily. I'd like to say "I hope that pans out for you." But let's be real, I don't!

Last edited:
The ironic thing is that with both having "won" the starting position, they are actually the losers

They're both being set up to be replaced - especially Pennington if you look at the Jets schedule

If the Jets have 1 win before their bye I'd be surprised - its a very tough schedule

That should ensure that the Pennington experiment - and the Jets season - is over at that point and that the rookie can come in relatively pressure free and show what he can do

Losman probably has a legitimate chance to show he belongs, and their schedule is one that should allow him to gain a few wins - but this is probably his last chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News