PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heh.... Hitler Reacts To His Steelers Losing To The Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's very sick.

OK we get it, you no likie. You made that point in your post here and in the complaint that you sent. And unless you are a member of the immediate Kraft family, I don't think you are the spokesperson.

If this is offensive to Bob or Jonathan Kraft have them PM Ian or myself and we will consider taking it down. Time to move on (with help).

As Mel Brooks has often said, the best way to deal with tinpot dictators, fascists, tyrants, and other such persons is through humour. You laugh at them, mock them, satirize them and belittle them at every chance.

the movie this clip was taken from does not, in any way, glorify Hitler or his henchmen. It presents the final couple of weeks of his life and the events that occurred in his bunker, and Berlin, through the eyes of one of his secretaries that survived. It is a film account of her memoirs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Having said that, taking this clip of Hitler's meltdown when he realizes that everything is lost, and using it for all sorts of comic relief is exactly what Mel Brooks was talking about.

In a way, it's actually rather sad that I have to post this, as it seems to be intuitively obvious to the most common of posters here that what's going on is both funny and a repudiation of Hitler and all he stood for.

I would say that if someone fails to grasp that point, that the problem lies with them, and not with the rest of the world, who seem to grasp what's going on rather easily.

respects,

As Mel Brooks has often said, the best way to deal with tinpot dictators, fascists, tyrants, and other such persons is through humour. You laugh at them, mock them, satirize them and belittle them at every chance.

the movie this clip was taken from does not, in any way, glorify Hitler or his henchmen. It presents the final couple of weeks of his life and the events that occurred in his bunker, and Berlin, through the eyes of one of his secretaries that survived. It is a film account of her memoirs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Having said that, taking this clip of Hitler's meltdown when he realizes that everything is lost, and using it for all sorts of comic relief is exactly what Mel Brooks was talking about.

In a way, it's actually rather sad that I have to post this, as it seems to be intuitively obvious to the most common of posters here that what's going on is both funny and a repudiation of Hitler and all he stood for.

I would say that if someone fails to grasp that point, that the problem lies with them, and not with the rest of the world, who seem to grasp what's going on rather easily.

respects,

How dare he, as one of the chosen people, make comedy out of H*****.

emvideo-youtube-yu2NqfISm9k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft