PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heath Evans kills it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_AZ

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
so full disclosure....I haven't watch a minute of ESPN or the NFL Network after the Well's report came out so I have no idea if Heath Evans has been on or what he's been saying on t.v. But he just nailed it on the local AZ Fox Sports evening drive show. His insight into Tom is awesome, His take on Ted Wells is great and also in regards to some ex NFL players coming out with their own "now that I think about...back in 2004 such and such blah blah" stories. Check out the podcast....

http://www.foxsports910.com/media/p...terviews-interviews/514-heath-evans-26051760/

Heath Evans just shot up on my favorite all time Pats list! Haha

so full disclosure....I haven't watch a minute of ESPN or the NFL Network after the Well's report came out so I have no idea if Heath Evans has been on or what he's been saying on t.v. But he just nailed it on the local AZ Fox Sports evening drive show. His insight into Tom is awesome, His take on Ted Wells is great and also in regards to some ex NFL players coming out with their own "now that I think about...back in 2004 such and such blah blah" stories. Check out the podcast....

http://www.foxsports910.com/media/p...terviews-interviews/514-heath-evans-26051760/

Heath Evans just shot up on my favorite all time Pats list! Haha
Great interview. Thanks.

A little different than what I heard on NFLN, where he started by saying "Look, I know who my employer is...".

A little different than what I heard on NFLN, where he started by saying "Look, I know who my employer is...".

Herr Goodell making people tow the company line. Can't have NFL employees contradicting his rule on the NFL propaganda channel.

He was calling Brady a cheater a few days ago.

he is a blowhard ,usually supports the pats a lot but sometimes speaks like he is in the pats hof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back