PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HD Video Randy's Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Moss is tremendously skilled (as is Calvin Johnson) but he isn't immune to dropping passes. Hey, if you want to defend showboating that's your right. But I bet anything the coach was not happy with it.

WP, what are you saying? Catching a TD pass is "showboating"?

WP, what are you saying? Catching a TD pass is "showboating"?
Not as a general rule but in some circumstances it certainly can be. Are you saying there is no such thing as showboating on TD catches?

I guess you didn't notice the ball was firmly clutched in his hand. I also suspect that he were about to bobble the ball, he would have simply brought the other hand around - he just didn't need to. I think after 150 TDs, he may a know just enough about to position to know where to put his hands to keep a ball
Wow. I didn't realize there was a magic threshold whereby a WR becomes immune to dropping or juggling receptions. Thanks for letting us know that at 150 TD's, you never see dropped passes anymore. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow. I didn't realize there was a magic threshold whereby a WR becomes immune to dropping or juggling receptions. Thanks for letting us know that at 150 TD's, you never see dropped passes anymore..!!

I get the impression from the various forums on here that Wolfpack just likes to argue about things.

I get the impression from the various forums on here that Wolfpack just likes to argue about things.
I am speaking my opinion and respectfully defending my position. It takes two to tango, so your statement can pretty much apply to 99% of the people in here (including yourself).

You should also note that a natural consequence of a forum such as this is a statement that everyone agrees with tends not to generate much discussion. I have made many such statements but, of course, they don't really create much dialogue. I am proud to be a Patriots fan but am also proud not to be a homer drinking the kool aid. If I see something which I feel can be improved, I have no problem speaking out.

Last edited:
I am speaking my opinion and respectfully defending my position. It takes two to tango, so your statement can pretty much apply to 99% of the people in here (including yourself).

Yeah but it just seems like you argue about literally anything, even silly things that aren't an issue to most people. Moss caught the TD, the end. You should be happy he got it instead of criticizing him for how he caught it.

Not as a general rule but in some circumstances it certainly can be. Are you saying there is no such thing as showboating on TD catches?

Randy flipped the ball to the official. I don't see how that can be considered showboating. He didn't get in Revis' face or anything (see: Braylon Edwards).

Yeah but it just seems like you argue about literally anything, even silly things that aren't an issue to most people. Moss caught the TD, the end. You should be happy he got it instead of criticizing him for how he caught it.
Out of the 40 threads on page 1 of this group, I am participating in 2 of them. I don't consider that "arguing anything."

Am I happy he caught the pass? Yes, very much so. Do I approve if the fact that he showboated? No I do not. Beyond that we'll have to respectfully agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes