PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harrison only member of 30/30 club...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Rodney and I think everyone that isn't a Patriots fan does to. The guy is dirty, cheap and for a cherry on top, cheated the game this season. I feel the need to bash him every way possible because of his disgusting acts on the field.
Your opinions aren't worth very much, as seen by your terrible misforecasts. Rodney is my favorite Patriot player. I don't think you understand football very well.

I would like to bring focus of this thread back to Rodney Harrison please. Big congrats!!! 30/30 club is something special to be a part of. Love the fact that RH is still going strong and part of our team. Good game today as well, some nice hard hits like his old self and of course that sack. CONGRATS RODNEY!!!

Your opinions aren't worth very much, as seen by your terrible misforecasts. Rodney is my favorite Patriot player. I don't think you understand football very well.

My predictions were already discussed earlier in the thread, feel free to browse through. When you have an opinion and you state it, it's going to be criticized, especially in a sea of people who don't have them or at least don't have the balls to state them.

I don't understand football because I think Rodney is a dirty player? Well I guess a lot of players in the NFL and any non-Patriot fan doesn't know very much then. :rolleyes:

I would like to bring focus of this thread back to Rodney Harrison please. Big congrats!!! 30/30 club is something special to be a part of. Love the fact that RH is still going strong and part of our team. Good game today as well, some nice hard hits like his old self and of course that sack. CONGRATS RODNEY!!!
I agree congradulations to Rodney, a great player one of my favorites. This thread was hijacked and distorted by some delusional, thorazine popping TROLL far to long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News