PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski Speaks Out on Twitter, Agrees Something Fishy Is Up with OPI Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not a good move by Gronk, no way, shape or form will this help him in any way. Probably push the refs to flag him even more. The Patriot's Way, keep your mouth shut.

Probably not a good move by Gronk, no way, shape or form will this help him in any way. Probably push the refs to flag him even more. The Patriot's Way, keep your mouth shut.
I disagree. The Bronocs complained loudly and bitterly after the Bears game and we saw the end result of that on Sunday night. I don't believe it's a mistake to bring attention to an issue that is costing the Pats dearly.

My only question is why they would even be targeting Gronk in the first place? What's he done to receive this scrutiny? Or is this just part of the bigger narrative that the refs out to make sure the pats don't win?

Screw strategizing over how someone will react. Players and coaches need to start telling the truth and quit hiding. If the refs suck, call them out.

Gronk's First 67 Games: Called 7 times for OPI
Gronk's Last 9 Games: Called 6 times for OPI

Seriously now.....

Yep. Reiss picked only one out that was actually OPI this year. Rest were ticky tack at best. Which to me seems right.

My only question is why they would even be targeting Gronk in the first place? What's he done to receive this scrutiny? Or is this just part of the bigger narrative that the refs out to make sure the pats don't win?

What do YOU think the reason is?

The explanation by Chris Collinsworth on the second call was laughable, he said that Gronk lowered his shoulder into the D-Back.. if anything he "dipped" his shoulder.. was he supposed to hit him with his chest???

In fairness to CC, it was pretty obvious that he was kind of dumbfounded by the officiating.

Ever seen someone looking for their sunglasses when they are, in fact, on their head?

I disagree. The Bronocs complained loudly and bitterly after the Bears game and we saw the end result of that on Sunday night. I don't believe it's a mistake to bring attention to an issue that is costing the Pats dearly.
....and fvk the league anyway. This is just going to piss off TB and BB even more. They were starting to cool down after framegate. I feel sorry for the Seagulls. And even more sorry for the Donkeys next time. We will beat them, we will beat the Refs and will beat Goodfella

What does that post have to do with dog guns?

Now this is a dog gun post.

Is that in the dog faker category of posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes