PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronkowski (ankle) DNP on 'PROJECTED' report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this:
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME(2012) PATRIOTS VS RAVENS(Rob Gronkowski Injures His Ankle) - YouTube

Then stand up, and try to get your own, left ankle to bend in that manner. See how far you're able to bend it. Ankles don't bend in that manner.

Sprains typically allow you to still continue temporarily, but once you cool down, it's a completely different story. Sprains can aggravate and some can actually take longer to heal than breaks. I sprained my ankle playing basketball very severly before. It took 3 years for it to finally heal to the point where I could no longer feel any lingering discomfort. I was able to continue playing immediately after it happened even though it hurt, but the following day I couldn't even walk on it.

I was seriously shocked that he was able to come back on the field. BB may be messing with that injury report, but at the same time he could just as easily be telling the truth and not wanting to revealing his cards. That would be stupid.

On that note Here's the Giants DNP 'projected' list as well:

Did not participate: RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), WR Hakeem Nicks (shoulder), S Tyler Sash (concussion)
Limited participation: DE Osi Umenyiora (ankle, knee)

They seem to be a lot healthier so the extra week favors the Pats.

Oh and did anyone catch the hit on Tyler Sash in NFC Championship?

sash_medium.gif

Ouch!

Ummmmmmmmm. I hope you don't mind, but I'll wait til a REAL doctor see's him before passing judgement.

It if is limited in any way, I'm blaming Jared Belichick, who went clubbing after the game with Gronk. Didn't he know we were gonna need him for the super bowl?

I owe Chis Price an apology. I thought this was a speculation peice by him and thought it was a bit of a reach for a piece on a slow day.

But this is required by the NFL for teams to give a projected report and Chris was just reporting it.

So Chris my apologies and you still have your mulligan!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case