Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you give this to your significant other for bedside reading?

• Yes, because Gronk defines "casanova"

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but only if he/she is suitably inebriated

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No, Gronk wore a 69 T-shirt and thought it was funny

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No, Gronk would be too much to emulate in the sack

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is literary gold.

There's a butt fumble reference in the book as well. I love the classics.

apparently the author is a Patriots fan

and this comes up on the screen. LOL WTF?!?! Can someone explain this?

tTSeINx.png

After we beat a New York team I always have my wife check his Twitter feed. He never fails to disappoint.

Belichick has tortured him worse than he has tortured his characters in GoT.
I wonder who will have to wait longer: Martin fans for the end of the series, or JEST fans for the end of their Super Bowl drought.

Come to think of it . . . :p

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl, I think GRRM will kill off every one of his readers favorite POV characters in "The Winds of Winter".

Love at First Gronkowski

“I'll never forget the first time I saw Gronk spike a football.... The unrivaled power of his touchdown dance: ‘The Gronk.’ It jettisoned jiggling ribbons of electric jelly through my body and melted my knees like two pads of margarine—turned me on quicker and made me wetter than at any other time in my life other than my wedding night.” (Page 1)

“Suddenly, all I wanted to do was watch Gronk do his thang-thang in the zone place there. My vagina demanded it.” (5)

Wow, Triumph THANKS for the heads up!!! None of us have ever heard that one before!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Gronkowski Spikes the Ball Through Leigh's Goalposts

“Gronk lifts the football in his hand and spikes it with such violence the ball launches 50 feet in the air...Silky ribbons of juice pleasure wobble through my nethers. My nipples harden beneath my sweater...My fingers take a detour to the front of my pants. I back up against the door of my kitchen and sink my hands all the way down the front of my panties into my hot ****y and begin furiously rubbing my clit.” (7-9)

“I picture being mauled by a huge monolith of a man. My body used for his hard pleasure; a stone god gripping me in his hands. He hoists me in the air. My clothes are ripped from my body, my quivering flesh open and available, my body ready to be used by the strong force of the universe, a ravaging, rampaging man. He brushes aside his loincloth. And then…out comes his stone pillar of a ****.” (9-10)

my apologies......

Leigh’s Dumb Husband Dan is a Jets Fan
“'This is a Jets house and this has always been a Jets house!' Dan shouted, angry. Why the hell was he so angry?” (16)

“Dan...squeezes my hand and looks me deep in the eyes. 'I’ve just been so lost lately. I don’t know. I don’t know if it’s actually just because I’m a Jets fan or my head’s all muzzy from watching so much football on TV.'” (52)

So, She Escapes to the Library For Some Gronkalicious Web Time

“I would sneak away to a dark corner of the library and fire up a computer. I’d google info on Gronkowski, check his stats, read his bio, watch some videos, then rub one out right then and there in the library—let jiggly ribbons of lady-sensuality cavort on my body, strangle me, swallow me whole and annihilate me in its pink and roiling.” (24)

Amazon will let you publish just about anything.

No "just about" about it.

You can publish at will - they don't read it, don't care...they're just offering a table at a fair for your wares.

And by the way, it has all but destroyed the industry. I've been publishing for almost 30 years. It's a snap to get published today, but you won't make a dime (and you'll lose a lot more than a dime if it's not strictly e-book.

No "just about" about it.

You can publish at will - they don't read it, don't care...they're just offering a table at a fair for your wares.

And by the way, it has all but destroyed the industry. I've been publishing for almost 30 years. It's a snap to get published today, but you won't make a dime (and you'll lose a lot more than a dime if it's not strictly e-book.
You're quite correct about it destroying the industry. Amazon is now buried in a tsunami of self-published ****. There's some good stuff in there, but it's very difficult to find and requires a great deal of effort.
As I recall, there IS some vague line that they draw in the 'erotica' department, although it's pretty far out there and hard to find.

You're quite correct about it destroying the industry. Amazon is now buried in a tsunami of self-published ****. There's some good stuff in there, but it's very difficult to find and requires a great deal of effort.
As I recall, there IS some vague line that they draw in the 'erotica' department, although it's pretty far out there and hard to find.

Through royalties paid, they're also price controlling - to screw the big publishers. If your book is priced between $3 and $10, you'll get 70%. Over or under and you're down to 35%.

This way, they can force manipulate the e-book price even when the book is only out in hardcover.

Problem is, authors are paid on a royalty based on cover price, typically 10-15% on a hardcover, 6-10% on a paperback. Take the hardcovers out of the equation, and very few authors could make a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back