PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gripes in Indianapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Colts' short passing game irking WR Hilton

The Colts aren't throwing the ball downfield. The receivers are whining. Blame isn't totally obvious to assign.

The blame for a lack of deep balls can't be strictly placed on former offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton or current offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski. It also can't be put on Hasselbeck's shoulders.

The offensive line is a different story.

The inability to protect long enough and open up running holes for Frank Gore has not allowed Chudzinski to take advantage of the speed the Colts have at receiver. Hasselbeck has been knocked out of the past three games with injuries.

I quote again:

Hasselbeck has been knocked out of the past three games with injuries.

Yikes.

An early Christmas present.. crash and burn Irsay, the drug addling owner, and group of individuals who get participation trophies for whatever they do no the field..

That is actually a 4-12 team (because of Luck otherwise 1-15) that managed to get more victories surfing in a lousy division and schedule. Playoffs? WTF are they talking about?

I hope Irsay stays on the oxy and leaves everything intact. Grigson, Pagano...everything.

That team is soft as sh-t.

How the heck did they beat the Broncos?

If the Pats wind up the #1 seed we all should send Indy a thank you note.

And Hilton wants his QB to stand in the pocket Longer, in an attempt to pad someone else's
(Hilton's) stats?

Yet another example of that franchise's dysfunction…and fantasy football's.

Getting him the ball deep is padding stats? WTF?

They suck and they're losing games left and right. They need to be better at getting the ball downfield to their playmakers. Can't blame Hilton for the line being suck ass pass blockers. I guarantee they're still sending him out on deep routes.

It's a "judgement call" and is not challengable so I'm sure we can still get screwed.
...and Brady is excluded from all QBR calculations and only has 4 Miss.

Josh please dont go there.
They hurt Brady they hurt you they hurt the team.
Let them suffer

I agree.

Only way Josh goes to Indy if he has full personnel control.

I'm not sure Irsay would allow that. He likes the separation of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back