PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grigson’s insistence on “integrity” could force NFL’s hand on Luck’s hidden injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
AHH, Ha, Ha, Ha, Grigsons e-mail insisting on ''integrity'' may come back to haunt him. We can only hope so.
Grigson’s insistence on “integrity” could force NFL’s hand on Luck’s hidden injury

“[A]ll the Indianapolis Colts wants is a completely level playing field,” Colts G.M. Ryan Grigson wrote in one of the emails that instigated “#DeflateGate. “Thank you for being vigilant stewards of that not only for us but for the shield and overall integrity of the game.”
Andrew Luck has been playing with multiple fractured ribs — an injury not disclosed by the Colts at any time — Grigson’s past advocacy of that principle makes it harder for the league to look the other way.

Last edited:
AHH, Ha, Ha, Ha, Grigsons e-mail insisting on ''integrity'' may come back to haunt him. We can only hope so.
“[A]ll the Indianapolis Colts wants is a completely level playing field,” Colts G.M. Ryan Grigson wrote in one of the emails that instigated “#DeflateGate. “Thank you for being vigilant stewards of that not only for us but for the shield and overall integrity of the game.”
Andrew Luck has been playing with multiple fractured ribs — an injury not disclosed by the Colts at any time — Grigson’s past advocacy of that principle makes it harder for the league to look the other way.

A long time ago, I realized that the people who talk the most about integrity are always the people who have the least of it. I used to think Goodell was 'just' no exception - now it's clear that he's the ultimate example of the rule.

A long time ago, I realized that the people who talk the most about integrity are always the people who have the least of it. I used to think Goodell was 'just' no exception - now it's clear that he's the ultimate example of the rule.
I realized a long time ago that anybody that talks loudly and often about anything such as integrity, fidelity, truth, freedom etc. are usually the ones that in reality are the opposite of what they preach. That being said, Goodell and "integrity" is the epitome of this. Using goodell, and grigson and integrity is an oxymoron.

Last edited:
How can an organization, the NFL, who has no integrity expect integrity from its members??

Integrity is just a convenient buzzword that means, we will monitor what the Patriots Do.. but the rest of the league can do what it wants to do... it is a political buzzword.

How can an organization, the NFL, who has no integrity expect integrity from its members??

Integrity is just a convenient buzzword that means, we will monitor what the Patriots Do.. but the rest of the league can do what it wants to do... it is a political buzzword.
Goodell using it repeatedly reminds me of the Joeseph Goebbles ''big lie'' propaganda technique. Distort the truth and say something enough times and people will begin to believe it. Goodell repeatedly saying hes going after the patriots to uphold the integrity of the game in my opinion fits the 'big lie' profile.

I hope they don't take more than their first and forth round picks, that would be "unfair?"

As if the league offices care about looking like hypocrites. Didn't stop them from turning framegate into what it did even after letting off all other such instances (ones with actual proof, even) with warnings.

The worst that will come out of this is a fine that's too stiff for the "crime". There's no way they're taking away draft picks. If it was the Patriots they would certainly take away picks.

the same goes for people who call others narcissists

This is another issue that Kraft should speak more on.

Geez I think I need to get a pair of specialized glasses.

A pair that would allow my eyes to switch from Bold 50 font to 8 font without giving the headspins. :D

Just Kidding.

Shame the Ravens didn't play them before this news broke. I'm sure there would be another speech on deception.

Geez I think I need to get a pair of specialized glasses.

A pair that would allow my eyes to switch from Bold 50 font to 8 font without giving the headspins. :D

Just Kidding.
If your reffering to the font on the thread opener thats the way it came when i copied and pasted it. i didn't do that on purpose.

If your reffering to the font on the thread opener thats the way it came when i copied and pasted it. i didn't do that on purpose.

I know. I was just kidding. It's a good post.

In the editor, the button that has Tx on it should fix that (it removes formatting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back