PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Bedard says Edelman return for early playoffs not a lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like anything in this town, they run with speculation and things out of context and it all the sudden becomes a significant story. Bedard really didn't add any real news to the situation and I don't think he ever really intended it that way.

I don't know, man. He went on douche and squeaky and dropped that bit of info, right? He knows their whole shtick and how the media is.

I don't know, man. He went on douche and squeaky and dropped that bit of info, right? He knows their whole shtick and how the media is.

I think if Bedard put a lot of stock in the info, he would have put it in a column. The thing is guys like Betrand, Adam Jones, and others have put more stock in the report than Felger and Mazz.

Scott Chandler

Voted ~ by his Colleagues ~ Most Average Tight End In The Galaxy ~ 4 Years in a row. :eek:

So we got that going for us.

Which is nice.
:cool:

If you predict everything, you'll always be right.

Asante Cleveland will break out with 9 catches against the Eagles and Gronk will get Wally Pipped.

Speaking of Bedard, just saw him on a Comcast clip with Dalen Cuff and he was close to pleasuring himself while gleefully eviscerating the Pats for their performance yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes