PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greg Bedard "All he got for Christmas is two hours with two morons" listening thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
@GregABedard
Patriots pass protection was not that bad against the Jets. Yielded pressure on 28.6% of dropbacks. More on @FelgerAndMazz from 2-4 today.

Will be entertaining to hear douche and squeaky heads explode on Bedard's assement.

But any non-chicken little can see once the Pats ditched that OL scheme they came in with that the jests really couldn't stop them.

Last edited:
@GregABedard
Patriots pass protection was not that bad against the Jets. Yielded pressure on 28.6% of dropbacks. More on @FelgerAndMazz from 2-4 today.

Will be entertaining to hear douche and squeaky heads explode on Bedard's assement.

But any non-chicken little can see once the Pats ditched that OL scheme they came in with that the jests really couldn't stop them.

I am still scratching my head two days later w all that mix and matching, and cute coaching..

I am still scratching my head two days later w all that mix and matching, and cute coaching..

I think that was overstated. Really they just used 2 players to take Connolly's place, but because of the players used Kline on the left and when Fleming came in they put him on the right and flipped Wendell.
Its really a case of getting the right player in the right spot, not sure how anyone calls it 'cute'.

Thinks the storyline of this is Andy Dalton's big breakthrough is bunk. He sucked.

All agree you can't take Cincy or Denver seriously.

"Should book that flight to Arizona" No one matches up against them in the AFC

Ooops didn't see this thread. Delete my other thread.

Felt Manning played well in San Diego, but there is something going wrong with Manning.

Cincy played the Broncos like the Pats. Took away the underneath stuff. Safety help over the top.

The Broncos were never able to shut down the Bengals run and make Dalton beat them.

The Broncos are really bad at LB and their aggressiveness on defense exposes them.

A blah performance all around.

Didn't think the pass protection was all that bad.

The offense seemed under prepared. Did not like offensive line rotation. Bill put Cannon in because he got the extension.

Not worried. Seen this happen before. The Pats will clean it up for the playoffs.

Put the blame on the coaches. They know how to beat the Jets and just didn't do it. Didn't spread them out soon enough.

He thinks the coaching staff let them struggle a bit by design because they wanted to get them prepared for the playoffs. Said if this was week 9 they would have changed it up earlier.

Doesn't feel Amendola has the same feel for the game as Edelman. Sits in zones too much. Without Edelman, the offense is very ordinary.

A blah performance all around.

Didn't think the pass protection was all that bad.

The offense seemed under prepared. Did not like offensive line rotation. Bill put Cannon in because he got the extension.

Not worried. Seen this happen before. The Pats will clean it up for the playoffs.

And you were doing so well, Greg. :rolleyes:

Feels Brady was frustrated with receivers because they weren't where they were supposed to be at times. Says that is where they missed Edelman.

Bill put Cannon in because he got the extension.
Thats stupid.
It implies he wouldn't have played Cannon except he had to because he gave him an extension, therefore for some unknown reason he gave him an extension he didn't want to.

Doesn't feel Amendola has the same feel for the game as Edelman. Sits in zones too much. Without Edelman, the offense is very ordinary.

Anyone can see that about DA compared to Edelman. Not even in the same sentence IMO

Felt they didn't go no huddle a lot because of the o-line. No huddle is taxing on the o-line and they were thin. He thinks that Bill and Josh just said, "Let's save it for the playoffs".

BTW i don't know how you listen to this show..even with bedard..can't you put a "mute the Dbags" button on the remote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back