PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Greetings all

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Greetings all. Special hello to Schmessy. Been away from home travelling and just so excited ever since season has started. Havnt posted since last season and while in London told 3 of my best friends this summer that i had this gut feeling we'd go unbeaten this time. Ofcourse they laughed and said no way anyone can do it in this era. Funny how watching TV and reading some papers many are already suggesting the idea that maybe !!! just maybe this Patriots team could possibly do the impossible. Well dear friends the dream is possible and how i wish that we could witness THE Season. Right now some of those 72 Dolphins are probably just a little worried even thoughwe are only 4 games in the season. SO much to like about this team and with Rodney and Richard Seymour to come back soon, it will just get better on D . iT will be one game at a time but dont you just feel it that inside the players heads they just think about it all the time ? Who woudnt. Well just a quick hello from Bahrain. Peace Abdul. ps my gut feeling is always 90% right !!!. GO PATS.

Asalaam Alaikum!

Go Pats!

Great to see you back on the board, Abdul!

Have you been able to see the games over there? Whether or not they go 16-0 or 19-0, this team has already proven that they are special. The second game of the season, right after the Belichick camera scandal was one of the most emotional games in Foxborto ever.

Somehow I think the December game against the Jets will be rather interesting also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes