Welcome to PatsFans.com

Great Reche Article

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by mavfan2390, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mavfan2390

mavfan2390 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Satchboogie3

Satchboogie3 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I always felt bad for the guy after the AFC championship game. He played his heart out for this team and played the very best he could. We shouldn't have expected him to play like a true #1.

He was great in the AFC championship games, its really unfortunate that some fans only care about his dropped passes and look past all his catches in that game. Caldwell helped us get to the AFC championship game, we shouldn't ever forget that.

I hope things get brighter for him. It must really suck not playing right now after going deep in the playoffs last year.
  3. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +392 / 5 / -6

#75 Jersey

I wish him well too. Bottom line is he can't crack their lineup, which is unfortunate (I think he could play somewhere).

This stuff about being released early is baloney though. You do that with an old player who's obviously beaten out. Caldwell is young and Washington was in no way a lock.

If he doesn't want to compete for a job, he better start thinking differently. They wanted everyone to win a job. Washington and Gaffney did, he didn't.
  4. Satchboogie3

Satchboogie3 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I think that he was just frustrated and upset that he wasn't released early. From his perspective, he probably knew he wouldn't make the team from the start, so he was just waiting to get released so he could go to another team.

As he said, it was pure frustration and he doesn't hold anything against the team. He didn't think they did anything wrong, it's just unfortunate for him.

Good Luck Reche, you're a great guy.
  5. Sariana

Sariana Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How can they say that the fans have forgotten him? Many of us still remember and miss him!
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  6. satz

satz Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

After the game he was on the field as an inactive player....
  7. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

......DUURING the game, there were 45 inactive players on the field for the Redskins. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.