PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great job Patsfan.com members

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I was actually hesitant to come on here tonight figuring it would be a miserable experience, everyone *****ing and moaning. I was wrong and I apologize for underestimating everyone. It has been a pretty positive and upbeat board so far and I'm glad. Now the trolls should go away (and if you don't remeber no matter what happens your team is still a couple of SB rings behind the Pats this decade) and we can get some serious offseason talk going.

PatsRI said:
We can get some serious offseason talk going.

So, who do you think will be on the cover of Madden 07? lmfao

I would say Jake Plummer, but that's obviously only if Tedy Bruschi lets him first. Did Tedy even play tonite?

Bronco Freak said:

I would say Jake Plummer, but that's obviously only if Tedy Bruschi lets him first. Did Tedy even play tonite?
JAKE PLUMMER LMAO!!!

It will be Peyton or Shaun Alexander IMO

Shouldn't you be celebrating with other Broncos fans or is it time for your mommy to give you a bath? Try to win with class, I know your not used to it but try.

KDPpatsfan said:
JAKE PLUMMER LMAO!!!

It will be Peyton or Shaun Alexander IMO

Worst jinx ever imo, way worse than the SI jinx.

Most of you pats fans are handling the loss with alot of class though. Kudos. :rocker:

What

Bronco Freak said:

Jake won't make the cover of Madden 07 cause they have a rule about not letting a Yeti on the cover!

Bronco Freak said:
Worst jinx ever imo, way worse than the SI jinx.

Most of you pats fans are handling the loss with alot of class though. Kudos. :rocker:
Are you really proud of the Broncs' victory 2nite? What a joke. Yr teams was outplayed.

godef said:
Are you really proud of the Broncs' victory 2nite? What a joke. Yr teams was outplayed.
Dude..we turned it over 5 times. Lets not be silly and say we outplayed them. But never will it be spoken again that Jake Friggin Plummer is good.

KDPpatsfan said:
Dude..we turned it over 5 times. Lets not be silly and say we outplayed them.

:)

Seriously. And how I am not showing class? I am just having some offseason talk?

So sensitive around here.

GET'EM CHAMP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes