PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Grab a beer safely" charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I solved the beer problem by just keeping a cooler for the beer, dip, etc, beside the coffee table. Everything stays cold, no one has to get up to go to the fridge, etc.

Now I need to find a way to deal with the bathroom breaks. Usually, it works out well enough for between the quarters, or at halftime, long commercial breaks, etc, but sometimes it doesn't. This is why I'm considering putting a small flat screen in the bathroom. It's probably more palatable when company is over than installing a camp toilet in the couch. :rolleyes:

I can appreciate that the chart has decided that even with a 1st and 10 at the opponent's 45 yard line... If you're a Jest fan, go ahead and go get your beer. Nothing to see here. Nothing for 120 seconds in fact!

Hah!! I, for one, can say with no doubt whatsoever that any Woman that I would deign to call my own would deliver a response not in any way random to such a Command!!
jester.gif
And so began the story, "The Man with the Bruise that Never Healed".

It was an expression. Life & Liberty is mine to take, and so I do, without regard to debris like you.

Verminous Scum do not decide my Fate, nor often their own.

It's amusing that cowardly scum never ~ never ~ actually say such things to one's face.

He didn't say you get to die. He said you get Death.

And unbeknownst to many, the Grim Reaper can actually be a lot of fun at parties. Plus, with his sickle, he makes an excellent bouncer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes