PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Godsmack's Sully Erna Trolls Seahawk Fans in Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to walk down the street in another part of the country and hear a "Patriots Suck" chant, we would take that as a sign that the Pats were in their heads. And we'd be correct. That's how I've always looked at the "Yankees Suck" baloney here.

Precisely!
Chanting XXXXX Suck! is the response of the owned resenting their masters' dominance.

People in the NW have every right to be proud Seahawk fans. They have been a very good team, who have won a lot of games playing good tough football. Of course I root AGAINST them every game, but you have to admire Russell Wilson, who like Brady, has risen to success, despite physical limitations and the "experts' " opinions. And I will ALWAYS believe the final play was a reasonable call, and a decent pass, that failed because of a spectacular individual play by Malcolm Butler. There is a LOT for Seahawk fans to be proud of over the last 3 or 4 years, and they SHOULD hate the Patriots. Not for "deflategate", but for beating them in the superbowl.

I don't like Punk Rock, and I can't tell you I know anything about God Smack, but Sully Erma has huge balls for do that deep in Seahawk country. HUGE BALLS! Good for him. He's a REAL fan. I'm now a huge fan. Just don't ask me to listen to his music. ;)

I was a big Wilson fan (Heh!) when he 1st started and up until after his SB win. Liked Petey & the team as well. Always felt that the refs screwed them in their decade earlier SB loss to the Squealers when Rthlsbrgr put up a QB rating of 22, yet won. After pantsing Peyton Manning in the SB, he & the Hawks represented the enemy in the 2014 season.

"Seattle big-****s, or little-****s, or whatever..." LMAO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I was a big Wilson fan (Heh!) when he 1st started and up until after his SB win. Liked Petey & the team as well. Always felt that the refs screwed them in their decade earlier SB loss to the Squealers when Rthlsbrgr put up a QB rating of 22, yet won. After pantsing Peyton Manning in the SB, he & the Hawks represented the enemy in the 2014 season.
But I'm guessing you hate them for competitive reasons now, like I do. They are a threat to my team, so I hate them. Right?

Yes, read the first & last sentences.

Kraft wanted Sully to change the chorus to I Stand Alone, to We Stand Alone, and then use it as the Pats theme song. I think Sully nixed the idea because he wanted to write something original, which never happened.

"The NFL commissioner, Roger Stokoe Goodell! He fellates gargantuan copulating phalluuuuuussssss!!!" Tell me that isn't something you'd like to hear! :D

"The NFL commissioner, Roger Stokoe Goodell! He fellates gargantuan copulating phalluuuuuussssss!!!" Tell me that isn't something you'd like to hear! :D
Well, something to that effect would work. The chorus line you threw out there may be a bit over a Godsmack crowds heads. ;)

If we were to walk down the street in another part of the country and hear a "Patriots Suck" chant, we would take that as a sign that the Pats were in their heads. And we'd be correct. That's how I've always looked at the "Yankees Suck" baloney here.

Precisely!
Chanting XXXXX Suck! is the response of the owned resenting their masters' dominance.

Umm..... so....:

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

collar-pull-o.gif

Last edited:
There are people in the NorthWest that still believe "Tom Brady cheated" and that the title should be vacated.

The Northwest can suck it.

Well, something to that effect would work. The chorus line you threw out there may be a bit over a Godsmack crowds heads. ;)
yeah ... spooge-spewing might work better.

They are at a Godsmack concert in 2015...their lives suck enough, dude, no need to pile the dirt on.

Like this:

I don't remember which recent game it was, but I remember the circumstances. The Seahawks handed the ball off to Lynch on the 3 needed one yard for the 1st and he missed on 2nd and 3rd down before he made 2 yards on 4th down. He then missed on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down before he got the one yard on 4th down. That's 5 failed attempts in 7 tries. Don't tell Chris Collingsworth though.

Maybe I should have spelled it out so that even you would understand.

Yelling Yankees Suck on the streets is completely different than posting on Patsfans in a Jets suck thread.

Damn you're a nit picker.

Or you could have pulled the stick out of your ass and just accepted that I was making a joke. Then you could have decided not to personally attack me.

Godsmack also trolls music fan with their **** music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes