PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GOAT's end of season letter to the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady...as if we didn't know...all class...all world...alright.

Joe Kerr doesn't possess this fine quality however. After reading this letter I want to get a bunch of copies, soak them in gasoline ...and stick them up Goodell's frickin' gigantic azzole...I'll let you guess what happens next...

Apparently Gronk has written a letter as well....

image_5.jpeg

Just kidding, love ya Gronk!

I wonder if the Brady family has a cat. If they do, follow his or her lead and take a nap.

on the morning show? must of missed it
Yes, if I'm not mistaken, it might have been Tuesday, rather than the usual Monday, but I believe he was on.

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, it might have been Tuesday, rather than the usual Monday, but I believe he was on.

checked their audio on demand, didnt see him. but they did interview the dishwasher guy..

How long before Broncos players proclaim this letter "disrespectful" I wonder? :rolleyes:
That was an amazing quote from a Bronco defender who said the Pats were disrespecting them by taking the ball after winning the coin toss? Wha??????????? :confused:

That was an amazing quote from a Bronco defender who said the Pats were disrespecting them by taking the ball after winning the coin toss? Wha??????????? :confused:

It's clear that the Broncos Super Bowl was Sunday, January 24th. They have not stopped chirping, which signifies that they are laboring under the delusion that they accomplished something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back