PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Dolphins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, Bill Parcells will FAX Bill Belichick a copy of Miami's

offensive game plan. We need all the help we can get.

we did in the denver game i believe. bb said it today. it just didnt get there and got burned with the short passing game...

Ok then, we donlt have Revis or speed :)

Great, now ESPN is kissing up to the Broncos. They do love it when the Pats lose.

Last edited:
1) Screens and slants beat the blitz, Take notes O'brien.
2) Jim Leonhard is the real deal. I used to think he was a product of his environment in Baltimore but he is for real.

another penalty helping the jets...

Man Rex sent the entire house on the 3 & 9. Man why can't we do that !

New England's best defender plays for the Raiders and, without him, there's nobody on the line that forces a double team on pass plays. New England's best pass rusher plays for the Chiefs. New England doesn't have a cornerback who can be counted on to shut down the opponent's #1 receiver.

That's basically why.

New England's best defender plays for the Raiders and, without him, there's nobody on the line that forces a double team on pass plays. New England's best pass rusher plays for the Chiefs. New England doesn't have a cornerback who can be counted on to shut down the opponent's #1 receiver.

That's basically why.

You got to get over it Deus, New England's best defender plays for New England. Seymour is a Raider now.

You got to get over it Deus, New England's best defender plays for New England. Seymour is a Raider now.

1.) I don't have to get over it.

2.) I was answering a question posed by another poster.

That's basically why.

Vince Wilfork plays for the Raiders now? When did that trade happen?

Vince Wilfork plays for the Raiders now? When did that trade happen?

Vince Wilfork is not, nor has he been, better than Seymour, especially against the pass.

Last edited:
i dont know who will win this game but i dont care that the fins are 1-3 they will be hard to beat no way the pats go 2-0 VS the fins there runing game is sick

Vince Wilfork is not, nor has he been, better than Seymour, especially against the pass.

You said there is no one on the line that gets double-teamed anymore. :)

The problem is not Seymour's absence - but I may agree with you regarding Vrable.

And, riddle me this - why are there no "synching" issues between Sanchez and Edwards - who has been with the team for ten minutes. The whole Brady and the receivers being in synch is bunk. Brady has just been bad.

Last edited:

They play two diffrent positions, you cant compare the two.

fins defense is quite ordinary...and espn is going graph every pass sanchez makes...

Miami is nothing special..stack the line against the run and watch the trick plays.

I have a feeling the Dolphins will play better than the Jets this gm, but make some stupid penalties and come up with a costly turnover(s) to give the game away to the Jets. This is classic Dolphin football.

Trick plays keeping the Jets in the game. LOL!!!

more pathetic tackling on a 4th down play...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye