PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Dolphins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, if the site doesn't have censoring built in, I don't think most people can view it from work (which is presumably what most of us do).

The thing is, if the site doesn't have censoring built in, I don't think most people can view it from work (which is presumably what most of us do).

People (obviously I can't vouch for everyone) are able to view ChiefsPlanet at work. And, again, vBulletin allows for a default setting. Here, let me copy what I've got up on mine:

Forum Skin
There is more than one skin in which you can view the forums. If you would like to switch to a different skin, select it from this list.

Please note that some forums here may override your skin choice temporarily.
Forum Skin:

Here's where you can opt out of the default censorship setting, with options like "forum default", "full featured unfiltered", "full featured", "full featured sub", "at work", "at work sub" and "mobi".

Self Censor Posts
Enter words here you would like to censor out of posts separated by spaces. For example, if you don't want to see swear words, enter them here.

Here's where you put the word "Octopus" if it offends you, while allowing others to keep using it.

Forums To Exclude From View
Here you can select any number of forums to exclude from the forums list, from "get new" search and from "get daily" search.

To select multiple forums, press and hold CTRL key while clicking on the forum titles. To clear exclusion, select "Reset Exclusion" without holding CTRL key.

Here's where you eliminate the political forum, or the bass fishing forum, or any forum of your choice, from your viewing (dis)pleasure.*

*To reiterate, I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out what some others have done.

Last edited:
Browns without Edwards: 1-0
Jets with Edwards: 0-1

I've never seen it reach that vulgarity or such nonsensical threats toward the poster of the same team here.

That's an absolute credit to Ian and the mods.

That's because you weren't here back in the NEM days...and we were coming off 3 rings at that even then.

When I stopped watching the game last night they had just finished adjusting Sanchise crown and annointing Braylon. I missed out on the run up to all the under the bus tossing. Eric is likely chuckling this AM, not that he has much else to smile about.

People really think we don't act like the end of the world? C'mon man.

People (obviously I can't vouch for everyone) are able to view ChiefsPlanet at work. And, again, vBulletin allows for a default setting. Here, let me copy what I've got up on mine:

Here's where you can opt out of the default censorship setting, with options like "forum default", "full featured unfiltered", "full featured", "full featured sub", "at work", "at work sub" and "mobi".

Here's where you put the word "Octopus" if it offends you, while allowing others to keep using it.

Here's where you eliminate the political forum, or the bass fishing forum, or any forum of your choice, from your viewing (dis)pleasure.*

*To reiterate, I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out what some others have done.

Interesting - I'll have to look into that :cool:

NFL Network To Re-Broadcast Dolphins 31-27 Victory Over The Jets Wednesday At 8:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back