PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Dolphins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen it reach that vulgarity or such nonsensical threats toward the poster of the same team here.

That's an absolute credit to Ian and the mods.

I guess you missed when Ian called me a **** ************ **** ******* and then threatened to beat me senseless.

;)

I guess you missed when Ian called me a **** ************ **** ******* and then threatened to beat me senseless.

;)

Thats only cuz ur in China. If you were here he would be kissing ur feet.

Thats only cuz ur in China. If you were here he would be kissing ur feet.

No way, Ian bows to no one. He is like the love child of Chuck Norris and Adam Seward.

No way, Ian bows to no one. He is like the love child of Chuck Norris and Adam Seward.

It's too bad quotes by posters are banned in signatures...this is one that deserves remembering :eek: :D

Hells yeah, go Miami. Baltimore and NYJ both losing this week definitely makes the Pats loss sting less. At least we're not losing ground in the division, and I'm thinking Baltimore's going to be wildcard competition for whoever doesn't win in the AFCE

Kerry Rhodes throwing Revis under the bus via twitter makes it even better.

Last edited:
I went to bed during halftime and was quite happy to wake up and see the JEST lose, just watched the highlights, what happened to the much vaunted JEST run defence?

What exactly happened with this one poster? Can anybody give me the Coles notes version? Or what page the post was?

Had to give this thread a five star rating. Firstly we got the result the Patriots needed and then this which gives the thread legendary status imo.

13072008041.jpg

94c82b78989ec50730db35518cdf1a7a.jpg

I, Pats1, Michael, Patchick, Patsnutme are all tied up and chained here in his basement for the past few years. Can someone PLEASE send for help????????

He feeds us nothing but stale bread and water and then forces us to Mod using our teeth on the dirty keyboard.

He's a very evil man.

Last edited:
;)
You did run off to the other side of the world before he was given a chance to come good on his claim ;)

All this game means is that Miami is good enough to beat the Patriots

when they meet in Miami in 4 weeks.

I'm sorry I missed the game last night. Reading this whole thread was pretty fu though. Reading about jet's fans wallowing in misery always makes my day better!

I've never seen it reach that vulgarity or such nonsensical threats toward the poster of the same team here.

That's an absolute credit to Ian and the mods.

Again, opinions will vary. Other forms of censoring are available that don't require blanket censorship. For example, it can be done by the individual without having a blanket policy for the entire site. ChiefsPlanet, for example, is also powered by vBulletin, and it has a User CP option to self censor posts, which allows the individual poster to determine what words he/she considers offensive (and it still allows for a default setting for the whole site that has to be changed by the individual preferring the less restrictive linguistic requirements). That way, if person "A" thinks that all slang words for defecation are bad, he can censor them, while not imposing that view upon the rest of the board. This functionality is also available with Firefox's "Ffbv" addon.*

*Note, I am not complaining. I am merely pointing out other methods that are available for censoring. As I've noted repeatedly, I consider Ian to be the all-but-absolute dictator here. It's his site, and his rules.

I'm sorry I missed the game last night. Reading this whole thread was pretty fu though. Reading about jet's fans wallowing in misery always makes my day better!

i hate to make fun like this but one of threads to check out is the game thread during the last fins drive.
Jets at Miami Week 5 - Page 102 - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

EDIT:interesting to see the othe perspective from the jets fans. they complain that their team only knows blitzing and nothing else. and here we pats fans complain that we dont blitz :)

Last edited:
[...] That way, if person "A" thinks that all slang words for defecation are bad, he can censor them, while not imposing that view upon the rest of the board. This functionality is also available with Firefox's "Ffbv" addon.*

That addon sounds interesting and so I did a search for "Ffbv" at the firefox website but could not find it. Do you know the full name of it by any chance?

That addon sounds interesting and so I did a search for "Ffbv" at the firefox website but could not find it. Do you know the full name of it by any chance?

Here's the link:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023

and here's a direct link to the program 'creator':

TyCamTech.com

I love it. When I've got someone on ignore, all their posts are invisible, even if someone else quotes them, and it's easy to both put people on ignore and take them off of it. Also, it eliminates the "post unavailable because XXXX is on ignore" stuff that you see when you just use the 'ignore' function provided by the site itself.

It also allows you to ignore entire threads and to use the 'keyword' feature to ignore certain words that the site otherwise allows. If you hated the word "octopus", for example, you could censor it from your posts while the rest of the site could still read it.

Here's the link:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023

and here's a direct link to the program 'creator':

TyCamTech.com

I love it. When I've got someone on ignore, all their posts are invisible, even if someone else quotes them, and it's easy to both put people on ignore and take them off of it. Also, it eliminates the "post unavailable because XXXX is on ignore" stuff that you see when you just use the 'ignore' function provided by the site itself.

It also allows you to ignore entire threads and to use the 'keyword' feature to ignore certain words that the site otherwise allows. If you hated the word "octopus", for example, you could censor it from your posts while the rest of the site could still read it.

Sweet! Thank you. That does sound pretty neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes