PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glad the League Office sent that "sportsmanship" memo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonyExpress

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Wow, that did the trick. Nothing controls a legion of psychopaths like a proactive email. Here we have NFL office leadership on full display.

BTW I was in Pittsburgh last night. The mood there is as expected, the angelic Stillers representing all decency in NFL history took a stand for civilization against the hillbilly barbarians at the gates. All NFL fans must thank these do-gooders and their righteous compadres, NFL officialdom, for sending the Stillers to their duly appointed place in the divisional round! Chalk one up for mild mannered civil society and all things decent from the mountains to the prairies....Go Stillers!
I actually saw matronly Pittsburgh women shaking their gray heads this morning at those dastardly Bengals.
Love is more than blind, it is deaf and dumb

How quickly they forget Greg Lloyd, and the hit to Brady in 2001 and the assassination of Palmer in 2005... The list is endless

The Rooney/Mara clan has their hooks deep into the league and its fawning media....

I guess the NFL should have sent that memo to more than just one team.

NFL memos do not apply to the sainted Rooney Rule Stillers.

Damn, I despise everything about that franchise. Every…single…thing...

Wow, that did the trick. Nothing controls a legion of psychopaths like a proactive email. Here we have NFL office leadership on full display.
The reason nobody took it seriously was because it came from Troy Vincent.

BTW I was in Pittsburgh last night. The mood there is as expected, the angelic Stillers representing all decency in NFL history took a stand for civilization against the hillbilly barbarians at the gates. All NFL fans must thank these do-gooders and their righteous compadres, NFL officialdom, for sending the Stillers to their duly appointed place in the divisional round! Chalk one up for mild mannered civil society and all things decent from the mountains to the prairies....Go Stillers!
I actually saw matronly Pittsburgh women shaking their gray heads this morning at those dastardly Bengals.
Love is more than blind, it is deaf and dumb

How quickly they forget Greg Lloyd, and the hit to Brady in 2001 and the assassination of Palmer in 2005... The list is endless

The Rooney/Mara clan has their hooks deep into the league and its fawning media....

Holy cats! I just spit out my beer! Best post of the year or season! And there have been many!!

Bernard Pollard Fan Club t-shirts

I rest my case.
If I ever see Bernard in a restaurant I swear I will wait till he goes to the bathroom and I'll take a **** in his salad.

The league is going to send reinforced memos this week stating point blank that further unsportsmanlike like conduct will not be tolerated. They then will make an example during the first game to scare the other teams for the rest of the weekend.

The first game is the Patriots/Chiefs. A Patriot is going to get ejected.

I am convinced that Decastro provoking Burfict was part of the game plan.

I am convinced that Decastro provoking Burfict was part of the game plan.

Agreed. Pittsburgh had DeCastro and their backup tight end (#81) go after Burfict. By "go after" I mean blocking him well away from the play and through the whistle. That was no accident and neither was Porter going out to talk trash to the Bengals players. In the end, it worked, but it's hardly the sportsmanship the league demanded. Pittsburgh's just lucky that nothing will come of it.

Why did the send a memo?

Most of the Bengals can't read & eat with their hands.

They don't read !
Their playbook is a pop up book.

If they wanted to get the point across, they would need to hire Kanye West to sing them the memo in a rap song.

Wasn't the bone of contention in the "Cameragate" brouhaha because the Patriots deliberately ignored a memo from the NFL front office..

I do not understand any of this.. is the "integrity" of the game compromised????.

What will we tell the children..

Wasn't the bone of contention in the "Cameragate" brouhaha because the Patriots deliberately ignored a memo from the NFL front office..

I do not understand any of this.. is the "integrity" of the game compromised????.

What will we tell the children..

You're not clutching your pearls hard enough, DS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News