Welcome to PatsFans.com

Giving credit and revulsion where it's due: Mike and Mike

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ctpatsfan77, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +737 / 15 / -7

#3 Jersey

Credit: Eric Kasilius and Michael Smith--while they're stunned, they're at least treating the story with the respect it deserves. I'm sort of surprised at the records they predicted (Eric 10-6, Michael 12-4), but it was impressive to see that they were not trying to hype this breathlessly. Among other things, while they accepted the likelihood that Brady's done for the year, every time they mentioned the injury itself, they took the pains to say that it's not definitive word, but rather the stories that have come out.

Revulsion--the Mikes. You can hear the barely-disguised glee. I know Greenberg is a JEST fan, but even Golic seems happy that Brady is gone for the year. They're thinking that the Pats should bring in a veteran (duh), but that their best bet would be to try and talk Daunte Culpepper out of retirement, just because of Randy Moss. :eek:

2. angelus911

angelus911 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

^I think that it's more important to have Cassell play since he knows the playbook well, and have a Vet become a backup. If things don't go well 1/2 through the season, then maybe a change is warranted, but you have to stick with Cassel for now.

3. Patriot_dynasty

Patriot_dynasty Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I agree...stick with Matt. Dante hasn't won crap...and we all have witnessed that, at least we have the "Great Unknown" playing in our favor with Matt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.