PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants Fans Dis Patriots Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, not a fan of the lay out of that site. But if it works for the people who contribute to said site, cool..

Last edited:
you guys should meet them in person........their all such wonderful people here in NJ, their all nice use their blinkers when they drive 120mph on the parkway, say thank you, hold the door open for you, discuss how bradys going to get his teeth kicked in. allot of them are orange to

/end rant

sorry I had to I hate living in NJ

Not to troll, but with all the generalizing with the knocks on New York fans in this thread, I feel like I need to remind you Boston fans that you don't exactly have the reputation of being charmers yourselves around the country. New York and Boston fans are pretty damn similar. You essentially loathe yourselves if you hate the way NY fans are.

Here's a gem:

"As I navigate other fan sites it gives me great appreciation for how much more user friendly BBI is. Kudos to Eric and all of the BBI web guru's."

I'm sorry, but their "website" looks like one of those old geocities websites from 10 years ago. Kudos to Ian for making us look legitimate.

That "website" is impossible to navigate sober. How can one get a handle on any given thread? Ridiculous!
I make my living as a programmer/analyst. This is complete fail, on every level. No wonder that there are only 5 Super Bowl threads.... it's illogical at its core, and as navigable as the coast of Maine in heavy fog.
At least the jest have the leg up on the gnats in this regard.
Message to jints fans: Somebody out there has *got* to be able to work with a pre-fab php-driven messageboard suite, and can produce something legible or at least better than your current "best". Oh, wait... nevermind. Spelling counts.

Not to troll, but with all the generalizing with the knocks on New York fans in this thread, I feel like I need to remind you Boston fans that you don't exactly have the reputation of being charmers yourselves around the country. New York and Boston fans are pretty damn similar. You essentially loathe yourselves if you hate the way NY fans are.

No, you're a Neanderthal. This is by far the best NFL forum. There is no comparison between Boston and New York. We're better and have more class. Good bye.

New York and Boston fans are pretty damn similar.

No comparison. Your typical Jersey fans are still trying to demystify the benefits of soap and hot water. *Hint* it's for washing. That tall-tale your grampy told you... "if you got soap on it, you're washin' it" is only a half-truth.

I doubt I'd ever want to go see my team play in New York. The threat of getting spit on, cussed out or jumped by those baboons isnt appealing. I don't think New Yorkers have anything to worry about going to games in Boston. At least the threat is significantly down.

No, you're a Neanderthal. This is by far the best NFL forum. There is no comparison between Boston and New York. We're better and have more class. Good bye.

#1 This is a great forum
#2 I don't use that archaic giants forum posted in this thread. I use this one: New York Giants Message Boards - Talk About Giants Football!
#3 I wasn't comparing NY and Boston. I was comparing the fans. As for class, thank you for proving my point. Plenty of arrogant, obnoxious fans in NY and Boston and also some of the most knowledgeable sports fans out there.

No comparison. Your typical Jersey fans are still trying to demystify the benefits of soap and hot water. *Hint* it's for washing. That tall-tale your grampy told you... "if you got soap on it, you're washin' it" is only a half-truth.

Another classy response :rolleyes:

I doubt I'd ever want to go see my team play in New York. The threat of getting spit on, cussed out or jumped by those baboons isnt appealing. I don't think New Yorkers have anything to worry about going to games in Boston. At least the threat is significantly down.

One of my closest friends is from Boston (lives in Florida now). We'd go to Sox-Yankees games every year in both stadiums and never had a problem in about 10 years of doing it. Act like an idiot in an opposing rival's stadium (especially that rivalry) and you'll be treated in kind. Act like a human and you shouldn't have any problems.

One of my closest friends is from Boston (lives in Florida now). We'd go to Sox-Yankees games every year in both stadiums and never had a problem in about 10 years of doing it. Act like an idiot in an opposing rival's stadium (especially that rivalry) and you'll be treated in kind. Act like a human and you shouldn't have any problems.

Many on here have told their stories of going to Pats/Jets games at Giants Stadium. The class of New York fans isnt the subject.

Many on here have told their stories of going to Pats/Jets games at Giants Stadium. The class of New York fans isnt the subject.

I have gone to Pats-Giants games at Gillette and have seen Giants fans treated like garbage. I'm sure it is much worse at a Pats-Jets game. That said, most fans who get treated like garbage at opposing stadiums are treated that way when they are drunk and acting up themselves and are really asking for it. There are exceptions of course, but I go to plenty of sporting events (mainly football, baseball and hockey) and the majority fights are always between the drunk idiots. Drunk overgrown fratboys are what they are most everywhere you go.

Did you hear about the crap that went on in San Fran the last couple of weeks in the Saints and Giants match-ups? It was so bad in the Saints game that they had to have undercover security dressing up as Giants fans to catch some of these idiots.

Last edited:
I have gone to Pats-Giants games at Gillette and have seen Giants fans treated like garbage. I'm sure it is much worse at a Pats-Jets game. That said, most fans who get treated like garbage at opposing stadiums are treated that way when they are drunk and acting up themselves and are really asking for it. There are exceptions of course, but I go to plenty of sporting events (mainly football, baseball and hockey) and the majority fights are always between the drunk idiots. Drunk overgrown fratboys are what they are most everywhere you go.

Did you hear about the crap that went on in San Fran the last couple of weeks in the Saints and Giants match-ups? It was so bad in the Saints game that they had to have undercover security dressing up as Giants fans to catch some of these idiots.

The Razor is the most family friendly stadium in the NFL. The difference between it and Metlife are night and day. But this is pointless to discuss.

Last edited:

OUCH! :eek:

Do they never have sections for away supporters?? At football (soccer) in England when the away section has sold out and I've had to sit in the home section, I always have to stay quiet if we score because there's a big chance I'm going to get punched by a group of idiots.

It certainly is. :rolleyes: By the way, there is a huge disparity between experiences at a Giants game and Jets game. Check out the following: NFL Stadium Rankings - SI.com Come out for a Giants game.

Wow, check out the Eagles. Opposing fans are 63% likely to have a poor experience there. That is just an embarrassment.

The Jets versus Giants difference is startling considering that they share the same stadium/security etc. The difference really comes down to the people attending the games.

I've always differentiated between Giants fans and Jets fans, and have always considered the Jets fans to be the worst in the league, along with the Raiders and Eagles. It seems I'm not the only one who has that opinion.

Last edited:
First off, there is absolutely no comparison between fan behavior at a jet game and fan behavior at a Giant game. I refuse to go to Jet games, the atmosphere is not enjoyable. Giant crowds tend to be a bit older and therefore mellower.

Second, i agree with previous posts- if you go into a stadium as a fan of the opposing team and act like an idiot, your chances of being abused go up drastically- no matter what stadium you are in.

As a Giant fan and season ticket holder, I pride myself in proper behavior towards fans of the other team. It is a football game and, no matter how passionate you are for your team, it does not change this fact. A fricking game. Those that can't get past that are the ones that have a problem. even the posts above calling NY fans all kinds of names are idiots. Get over yourself, enjoy the GAME no matter who wins.

That is quite possibly one of the most confusing/user unfriendly message board sites I've hitherto observed. :bricks:
All it really comes down to is what you're used to. My wife drives me crazy when she says I'm supposed to slice up with a vegetable peeler, not down. After so many years, if I start slicing up now, I would feel like a klutz.

Really, they're just expressing appreciation for the work done by those who run their boards, as we do those who run PatsFans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News