PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants @ 49ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coughlin's face=Harry Potter Golblin

Last edited:
this is where tom coughlin hands eli a bag of that magical fairy dust and tells him to heave it up in the end zone!

Eli getting lucky as **** again, should have at least 2 picks

Every time I think the niners are a better match up they make a play that second guess that.

Nothing, and i mean nothing kills momentum and changes a game quite like a bonehead turnover....

Giants will absolutely slice and dice the Pats pass D.

Yeah. I still want no part of the giants...those WRs scare me

I'm already bracing for 9-10 implausible third and long conversions by Manning in SB 46. Just shoot me. Thanks, Kyle Williams.

Well ****!!! I hope Smith still has some magic left. Williams is just garbage they were keeping the giants in check and then he seems to just lose all common sense.

SF is going to be such an easy game for us....

but i want the revenge tour to continue...i WANT the giants

There's no revenge for a game 4 years ago.

This game's over. 49ers haven't even converted a single first down. No way they score a touchdown when the Giants d-linemen can freely pin their ears back.

EDIT: My bad. Third down.

Last edited:
Giants will absolutely slice and dice the Pats pass D.

giants O-line is suspect, our D-line will be able to put pressure on Eli

also, cruz is a lot like welker, so our defense should be good at defending him

giants also do a lot of short to intermediate routes, perfect for our zone strength

I effing HATE the giants.

9'ers better win it.

SMH at anyone cheering for a giants win

I just can't understand it. We simply can't defend an accurate, mobile QB with those weapons at WR. And nothing will ever make up for SB 42. That was a unique set of circumstances.

Ive been just as guilty as anyone but sifting through these posts and boy do we sound like a bunch of p*****s!

Someone...ANYONE...please tell me who to root for!!! I feel like a chicken with its head cut off not knowing what to do lol

Great return! However it still doesn't make up for him being a complete idiot on the punt. Now hopefully San Fran can get a TD.

Is it just me or does Fox have better camerawork? Normally that wouldn't matter but in this case better camerawork means better officiating because of replay...

Someone...ANYONE...please tell me who to root for!!! I feel like a chicken with its head cut off not knowing what to do lol

It doesn't matter. The Pats have to play better than they did today if they are going to beat either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back