PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 5

I've been so pissed with Drew lately a damn inning before he hit the jack I'm thinking how much I dislike the guy.

Whoops :]

I've been a Sox fan for 54 years, and only the 2004 Yankee series rivals this moment. A great, great comeback.

BTW, what happened to that naysayer D-Money?

I've been a Sox fan for 54 years, and only the 2004 Yankee series rivals this moment. A great, great comeback.

BTW, what happened to that naysayer D-Money?

My guess? He's sleeping...

It was an awesome comeback! I was seriously thinking that the next trip to Florida the Sox were going to make was going to be down the street to the Spring training compound....glad I was wrong! :D

Come on guys!!!!!Give me a break.Everyone here though this baby was over.I dont wanna hear i saw this comeback coming.I am just as shocked as anyone.Now Beckett gets another chance to redeem himself, can he come through?We will see.Happy that we live another day.

So whats the punishment for giving up while we were down and going to sleep instead?

Singing Tessie 10 times or flogging?

:(

Or is missing the comeback punishment enough?

Last edited:
All i can say is shame on me. Seriously i feel like a fool i am so proud of these guys no matter what happens this game will last a lifetime. what heart shown there by these guys hopefully that ignites drew and papi all momentum is with us. will be interesting to see how a young team reacts to this

Lets go sox this is all of our lesson. never give up faith. NEVER

I was so surprised. I thought it was over. Wake up and find out the Sox pulled out the biggest comeback ever.

Hey Beckett, now's your chance to REDEEM yourself! Show us you still got the confidence and that nasty right arm. The Sox are depending on you big guy!

I agree, but when Coco is rounding 1st he doesn't know that

The ball was well out of Gross' hand and already hit the ground before Crisp reached first base. He had the perfect view of right field running down the line. No big deal. He has an awesome at bat and they won.

"All i can say is shame on me. Seriously i feel like a fool i am so proud of these guys no matter what happens this game will last a lifetime. what heart shown there by these guys hopefully that ignites drew and papi all momentum is with us. will be interesting to see how a young team reacts to this

Lets go sox this is all of our lesson. never give up faith. NEVER"

Couldn't have said it better myself; these are not my grandfathers Red Sox, I am so effin proud of this team, what balls to come storming back like that.

Unreal, just unreal.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back