PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 5

WhiskeyBreath

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Might as well make a thread for Game 5.

Another big first inning for the Rays is going to kill us.

A lead off man reaching for the Sox? Holy ****

They strand the runners.Something they have doned as well.This team looks like a beaten team.I expect Dice K to give up more runs.

I also cant stress enough how awful Ortiz has been.

Watching Dice K still looks terrible.

Not as horrible as the offense.

Thats the series.It seems like this team is pressing.I dont know why.They have no pressure on them.

Dice K cant allow no more runs.This offense has looked dead.

Another hr. Game is over unless the offense does a 180

Very dissapointing last 3 games.I doubt it.Now this team will go through the motions.Its crazy how this team has played these last 3 home games.This team had a great home record and have been dominated.

another hr.This is laughable and pathetic.

The pitching has been a big fat F in this series.They have gotten destroyed.

**** u Dice K:mad:.This guy had the most overrated 18-2 record this year.Most of those wins he went 5 innings.

Well good season boys lets be real here with the injuries this team has faced this is one hell of a run

Im proud of my team. It doesnt look like they will be coming back in this game but still overall this season was pretty good hats off to the Rays thats one hell of a ball club and they just got hot when we got cold. I wont take anything away from that club

Ortiz had a miserable october.I think they might be some concern.I wonder if this team will go after a bat in the off-season.

**** u Dice K:mad:.This guy had the most overrated 18-2 record this year.Most of those wins he went 5 innings.

That's not true.

He had a pretty good season and nobody can take that away from him.

Forget about Dice-K & the home runs for a moment, what has happened to the bats? Kazmir has been mediocre since the all-star game, and now he has a shutout and two hitter through five.

What started as a series turned into a whole big joke of a series.This team has gotten blitzed.The series should have ended after game 3, seriously, savethe embarrasement of even playing like this.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back