PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FYI at 9pm NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
watching modell..it looks like a BB roast. iam quite pissed ..maybe iam biased:(

watching modell..it looks like a BB roast. iam quite pissed ..maybe iam biased:(

I didn't find the Modell interview that bad....except the part where he said Bill didn't need to know the other teams plays to win....

It still baffels me that some still think they new the plays on everydown.

It's quite laughable if you ask me.

I didn't find the Modell interview that bad....except the part where he said Bill didn't need to know the other teams plays to win....

It still baffels me that some still think they new the plays on everydown.

It's quite laughable if you ask me.

well..all they are discussing is how difficult he was in cleveland. Sure gave him props that he has changed but the show itself makes no effort to create a complete picture . why not interview someone from the giants or the pats ??
Clearly they want to make a show quickly in one week. anyone who follows the "who is" show- this show came about to introduce viewers to the new head coaches in the nfl. The just used the opportunity of the video thing this show. They wouldnt have BB on this show if not for video gate... Thats what bothers me....anyways..it is what it is

and in the end schefter just read out the column he has today on nfl.com

nothing in this show today which anyone missed....just my 2 cents...
If anyone wants to know "Who is" BB...u can get more from the allthingsBB site than this show.

The thing I impressed most about Billy B. is the way he badgers his players about truely understanding what they are doing on the field.

Modell thinks he's mellowed...I guess that's cause he has 3 Lombardis. Modell still laments that he couldn't convince Bill to do the things that were really importent to the franchise like making all kissy with people in the ticket office and the media who were influential...:rolleyes:

Loved the part where Kosar said Bill didn't have much experience on offense and they just disagreed...HE WAS THE HC YOU MORON - no wonder Bill canned his ass.

Geez, Modell looks and sounds like he's on his last legs. Interesting how he mentioned that if BB had the success in Cleveland he's had "up there in Boston," they'd both still be in Cleveland.

is it just me or does Bill's father look like Corrado Soprano (uncle Junior)

Modell thinks he's mellowed...I guess that's cause he has 3 Lombardis. Modell still laments that he couldn't convince Bill to do the things that were really importent to the franchise like making all kissy with people in the ticket office and the media who were influential...:rolleyes:

Loved the part where Kosar said Bill didn't have much experience on offense and they just disagreed...HE WAS THE HC YOU MORON - no wonder Bill canned his ass.

Oh, Kosar. Of course! Another unbiased witness. As a matter of interest, since they obviously played up the Cleveland angle, did they interview Jim Brown? Or the Cleveland sports journalist, Terry Pluto?

THis was a puff piece probably as par tof the Charm Offensive demanded by Kraft since Goohaul's/Ratgini Videogate crap.

the host keeps coming on and bringing uo the scandal

Would've been nice if they could have provided more opinions. Getting Parcells, Romeo or Charlie to talk would have been interesting. The interviewer did actually mention the scandal, so it was probably a real rush job.

Last edited:
Pretty lame show. Too much time with a barely coherent Art Modell.

Well, one thing is for sure: Bernie had very little experience on offense after BB canned him.

It amazes me that a guy can get cut by a team and go one to do absolutely nothing, and still think the guy cutting him was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft