PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny article on Seattle fans who bailed late in NFCCG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course some left. But it doesn't look like a ton did. You have to see the whole game through! If you paid to go, might as well see the conclusion.

Reminds me of the Snow Bowl game. I can see Pats fans leaving their cars and walk back to the stadium.

Always go down with the ship. So glad I didn't shut off the tv in the 24-0 game or the Bruins down 4-1 to the leaves.

or am I so glad for not leaving the game last year when we spotted the donkeys 24-0 at the half... :)

I'm not the quitting type by any means, but I told my friend I was with "31-0 and I'm out of here." Not sure if I really would have left or if I was just being emotional, but I'm glad I didnt have to find out.

You never leave a playoff game early.....but i will admit...i left the Balt blowout playoff game 4 min early because it was long over :)

Still not as bad as Miami Heat "fans" leaving Game 6 a couple of years ago and then sprinting back to the arena once Allen hit that 3 only to be told to **** off by security.

Even in games that seem inevitable losses I go down with the ship.

The people I feel bad for are the ones who left but didn't have a choice.....like kids whose parents told them to leave.

They will NEVER let their parents get over it. At least for adults who left they ONLY have themselves to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes