PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FSU Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
cclocke said:
wow being a Gator alumn this has been a great experience for me. My two favorite teams combining to create a JV-Varsity dynasty. I never thought there would so much FSU bashing on patsfans.com. Keep it going.

Free Shoe U. fans are easy targets.

Jacky Roberts said:
Free Shoe U. fans are easy targets.

yeah, it's not hard to understand why UF fans would be jealous of FSU's football program, which has been around about half the time of UF but has had twice the success.

But, I don't wanna piss Gator fans off, wouldn't want them heading over to Dee Webb's house to get some AKs.

Last edited:
drewdagreat said:
yeah, it's not hard to understand why UF fans would be jealous of FSU's football program, which has been around about half the time of UF but has had twice the success.

But, I don't wanna piss Gator fans off, wouldn't want them heading over to Dee Webb's house to get some AKs.

Im no fan of either program, but I seem to remember a lot more scandals coming out of Tallahassee than Gainesville. Also, didn't UF beat FSU for the national title a few years ago? That had to hurt...

Jacky Roberts said:
Im no fan of either program, but I seem to remember a lot more scandals coming out of Tallahassee than Gainesville. Also, didn't UF beat FSU for the national title a few years ago? That had to hurt...

Only after they lost to unbeaten FSU before that. There never should have been a second game, but I will give UF credit - they had the best team in '96, but that didn't hurt, wasn't much of an FSU fan back then.

And yeah, FSU has a few more scandals, but Florida is not the clean program they're made out to be - they have a few arrests and suspensions just like FSU every year.

drewdagreat said:
Only after they lost to unbeaten FSU before that. There never should have been a second game, but I will give UF credit - they had the best team in '96, but that didn't hurt, wasn't much of an FSU fan back then.

And yeah, FSU has a few more scandals, but Florida is not the clean program they're made out to be - they have a few arrests and suspensions just like FSU every year.

Playing in the old ACC vs. Playing in the SEC............... Enough said!

PatsFanInEaglesLand said:
Playing in the old ACC vs. Playing in the SEC............... Enough said!

Excuses...

Jacky Roberts said:
"Cleveland. Why did it have to be Cleveland..."

Or, in that vein, W.C. Field's classic line about Cleveland - "On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft