PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

From JetsInsider.com: Ya Know Something? After All Their Talk, I Have NO Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: From JetsInsider.com: Ya Know Something? After All Their Talk, I Have NO Sympat

I'd love to see them run the score up on the Jets as much as the next guy. But, I'm also realistic. If we start doing that again on a regular basis, it's only a matter of time before Tommy is shelved for the season again with a blown out knee.

Yeha, because the two had anythign to do with each other.

Re: From JetsInsider.com: Ya Know Something? After All Their Talk, I Have NO Sympat

That defense is still elite, with some holes, but still much better than ours.
Very true, and I don't think its going to be an easy game either.

The other side of the coin though, is that their offense is f-ing terrible. Possibly the worst in the NFL.

Where are the TROLLS? Send in the Trolls

Oh they've been here, you just don't have to see them. We're gearing up for their next wave. Gunnails, RexRyansGut and the respectful ones are always welcome. It's the smacktalkers with no beneficial info folks who get wacked.

Yeha, because the two had anythign to do with each other.

I knew this would get somebody's panties in a bunch. I'm not going to attempt to read Bernard Pollard's mind, and neither should you. However, if you don't believe that there are guys out there who get a sour taste in their mouth about being blown out like that and wouldn't hesitate to strike back in the only way they can, than I don't know what to tell you.

I hope the team isn't taking the Jets as lightly as some of the fans are. :eek:

Agreed. The Jets are not easy, that is still a high quality defense. The Ravens running game was extinguished effectively, and the Jets D produced 3 turnovers against a highly regarded offense. I don't think they will be scored on that often., even with all Brady's options. Yes the Jets Offense is below average, but if their D gets them the ball back often enough I would expect them to score over the course of the game. So I am anticipating a tight game won by 3 or fewer points, and yes there is more than a chance that the Jets could win especially if fortune smiles upon them

Last edited:

Oh they've been here, you just don't have to see them. We're gearing up for their next wave. Gunnails, RexRyansGut and the respectful ones are always welcome. It's the smacktalkers with no beneficial info folks who get wacked.
I was going to say its hard to believe they'd come here to trash talk, but after remembering that were talking Jests fans/trolls its not.

I knew this would get somebody's panties in a bunch. I'm not going to attempt to read Bernard Pollard's mind, and neither should you. However, if you don't believe that there are guys out there who get a sour taste in their mouth about being blown out like that and wouldn't hesitate to strike back in the only way they can, than I don't know what to tell you.

Kontra, I get what you are trying to say, but we didn't play KC in 2007.

:confused2:

Kontra, I get what you are trying to say, but we didn't play KC in 2007.

:confused2:

It really doesn't matter. One has to think that some players would get pissed off at getting the score run up on them. If they don't have the talent to stop it, and are dirty enough, they are going to go to Plan B. It's bound to happen if we start doing it again. God knows I was nervous enough during the Tennessee game last season.

Has anyone seen their Wes Welker on HGH thread.

Wes Welker - Jets Insider.com Forums

Totally moronic thread which ended up in a shambles towards it's end.

typical jet's fans ... talking crap with no knowledge of anything they talk about.

One of the guys posts there sums it up perfectly-

Saturday: Delusional Optimism

Sunday: Near Suicidal Rage

Monday: Disgust and Loathing

Tuesday: Excuses and Justifications

Wednesday: Delusional Optimism Slowly Returns

typical jet's fans ... talking crap with no knowledge of anything they talk about.

I'm already 3 pages into that thread and I'm laughing at them all congratulating themselves about their idea to put revis on welker, cromartie on Moss and Wilson on Tate. To that I ask - - who covers Edelman??? :D :D :D

Last edited:

Holy krap!!! I just read the mother of all posts - - from someone named Bleed4TheGreen:

"Well, I would love to have Welker on the Jets, but over who?

I wouldn't take Welker over either Braylon Edwards or Santonio Holmes on the outside, it would also be hard for me to take Welker over Cotchery in the slot.

Jerricho Cotchery has all the tools and potential to EXPLODE as our slot WR. Jerricho is tough as nails, always finds ways to get open, has hands of glue, and in my eyes, his physical style of play is built for the slot position. I'm also keeping in mind that Jerricho Cotchery is 1 year younger than Welker, without a serious ACL/MCL injury."

My eyes just started bleeding from reading that :D :D :D

Last edited:

I'm already 3 pages into that thread and I'm laughing at them all congratulating themselves about their idea to put revis on welker, cromartie on Moss and Wilson on Tate. To that I ask - - who covers Edelman???

I'll take those two matchups all day long

Eh, that thread isn't as bad as some I've seen. A surprising number of them are willing to admit to Welker's awesomeness.

The HGH stuff is being promoted by the village idiots, but I do see that the delusional optimism is making its way back into the fold. Less than 48 hours. Not bad. Sanchez's 15-1 remark must have raised the troops' morale.

Holy krap!!! I just read the mother of all posts - - from someone named Bleed4TheGreen:

"Well, I would love to have Welker on the Jets, but over who?

I wouldn't take Welker over either Braylon Edwards or Santonio Holmes on the outside, it would also be hard for me to take Welker over Cotchery in the slot.

Jerricho Cotchery has all the tools and potential to EXPLODE as our slot WR. Jerricho is tough as nails, always finds ways to get open, has hands of glue, and in my eyes, his physical style of play is built for the slot position. I'm also keeping in mind that Jerricho Cotchery is 1 year younger than Welker, without a serious ACL/MCL injury."

My eyes just started bleeding from reading that :D :D :D

my eyes already bled over last week's Dustin Keller is a SUPERSTAR thread:bricks:

Yeah i got this from that thread

" Hgh is a beautiful think. I am still not actually impressed with his ability. He's an average receiver at best who is used perfectly for his skill set.

The first td was a good play bunch two tea in front of him on a screen. The 2nd one ehh not impressive.
Funaz"

Yeah i got this from that thread

" Hgh is a beautiful think. I am still not actually impressed with his ability. He's an average receiver at best who is used perfectly for his skill set.

The first td was a good play bunch two tea in front of him on a screen. The 2nd one ehh not impressive.
Funaz"

Considering that the Pats have almost as many touchdowns as the Jets do first downs, I dunno if anyone over there is in a position to be judging quality of TDs.

Considering that the Pats have almost as many touchdowns as the Jets do first downs, I dunno if anyone over there is in a position to be judging quality of TDs.

Ive read threads over there where they've convinced each other that Brady is an average QB and never comes through in the clutch, no fooling, Id like to get some of what they smoke over there.

Last edited:

Ive read threads over there where they've convinced each other that Brady is an average QB and never comes through in the clutch, no fooling, Id like to get some of what they smoke over there.

I'm not sure I'd want any of that horrible ****. It's probably the equivalent of a chemical lobotomy.

*cough* guess you don't recall the meltdown on this board in 2003 when the bills blanked us 31-0 in the first game of the year...

On a random note I was at that game. You should've heard the Bills fans, everybody crowing superbowl on the way out of the stadium. That's actually the loudest game I've ever been at. I'll never forget watching big Sam Adams rumble in for the TD and mowing over Brady in the process. That stadium was a lot more hostile towards the Pats fan than Heinz Field when I went there. Although neither one was a treat. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents