Welcome to PatsFans.com

From JetsInsider.com: Ya Know Something? After All Their Talk, I Have NO Sympathy

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by shmessy, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

2. shmessy

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

Re: From JetsInsider.com: Ya Know Something? After All Their Talk, I Have NO Sympat

......even Patsfanken is over there trying to cheer them up!
  3. cmasspatsfan

cmasspatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Re: From JetsInsider.com: Ya Know Something? After All Their Talk, I Have NO Sympat

I like this one, LOL

And this brilliant analysis

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  4. slash83

slash83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

Ya screw Jet fans and Jet players. I don't care what happens to them no matter how much they lose or who gets injured. All off season we've had to hear them go off on how good they are and how good their going to be, I too have zero sympathy when it comes to anything going on with the Jets.
  5. shmessy

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

I agree with you, except for the injury part.

Injuries to any player is a bad thing. Let's beat the opposition at their best.

I'm OK with the Jets fans having injured feelings, though. :D
  6. slash83

slash83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

With the whole injury thing I'm not saying I want their players to go down cause that isn't the type of person I am, but when their players do go down Im not going to feel bad for the player or fan. If I remember correctly Jenkins was actually one of their players who was talking smack about the Pats, so I dont feel bad for him.
  7. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +371 / 2 / -8

#12 Jersey

It's a beautiful story...
  8. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,457 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

I hope the team isn't taking the Jets as lightly as some of the fans are. :eek:
  9. shmessy

Ratings:
    +794 / 4 / -5

#75 Jersey

When has Belichick ever had the team thinking like us morons?

It's not like he's Rex Ryan or anything.
  10. CheeseMonkeys

CheeseMonkeys Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#11 Jersey

It's pathetic how they have all given up after one week. If the Patriots played miserably in week 1 I would put it past us and move on. The Jets are 0-1 and even when they lose to the Pats next week they are far from out of it.:snob:
  11. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +214 / 0 / -1

#61 Jersey

Wow... what a wonderful bedtime story. I feel better now. :D
  12. mtbykr

mtbykr Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#37 Jersey

Thanks for posting this and brightening up my day!
  13. BradyFTW!

BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +388 / 8 / -2

#12 Jersey

I'm sure the team is totally overlooking the Jets. They're totally fine with how they've touted themselves as presumptive SB champs for the last six months despite winning nothing. What's really important is focusing on the Bills next week.

NOW LET'S GET A GODDAMN SNACK.
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  14. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,351 / 16 / -18

did someone mention a snack.....?

[​IMG]
  15. ausbacker

ausbacker Brady > Manning. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +382 / 5 / -2

#51 Jersey

Well fudge me. It never occurred to me that it was the offense's job to score points. **** I just feel like I've discovered fire and banged my first woman over the head with a club.
  16. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  17. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Love how it's all the OC's fault, isn't it always?? They can't grasp that he's scared of his own QB - it's like they didn't watch the pre season or Hard Knocks or something. The media was reporting for a month that within the building not only the concept of an offense but Sanchez running theirs was scaring them to death because he wasn't progressing, and was perhaps regressing... Rex denied it publicly but that's what he does with everything until it hits him over his thick skull...
  18. Patriot Missile

Patriot Missile Rookie

Ratings:
    +128 / 4 / -2

#75 Jersey

"A beatdown of monumental proportions" I like the sound of that. Atleast the Jets are relevant again. People actually care when we play them now and just don't check them off as an automatic win. They should be proud of themselves.
  19. GrogansArmy

GrogansArmy Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

*cough* guess you don't recall the meltdown on this board in 2003 when the bills blanked us 31-0 in the first game of the year...
  20. MassPats38

MassPats38 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -0

#87 Jersey

You'd think those Jets fans would take some comfort in Vegas's confidence in them given the relatively small point spread (4.5 taking away home field advantage).

The Jets offense unquestionably stunk on ice against a very good Ravens D, but it is only one game (although the sloppy play gave the Jets looked like poor coaching and a lack of discipline, which likely won't correct itself in a week). I figured the fans would at least wait until a second or third loss before pouncing on the Jets organization and season prospects.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.