PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Friday's New England Patriots Links: Aqib Talib Getting His 'Bounce' Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Talib is rounding into form, that's great news. A victory against the Ravens means that the team might want to shelf him against the Bills to ensure that he starts the playoffs healthy without reaggravating the hip injury. Now we just need Dennard to follow suit.

If Talib is rounding into form, that's great news. A victory against the Ravens means that the team might want to shelf him against the Bills to ensure that he starts the playoffs healthy without reaggravating the hip injury. Now we just need Dennard to follow suit.

If dennard and talib are 100% for the playoffs, the secondary may return to the first several weeks of this season form.

Can we rest him? The 2nd seed is still in play.

If dennard and talib are 100% for the playoffs, the secondary may return to the first several weeks of this season form.

If that's the case, then we will be a very dangerous team. Especially with Dobson & KT returning soon.

Re: Re: Friday's New England Patriots Links: Aqib Talib Getting His 'Bounce' Back

If Cinci chokes and we win I believe we lock up a bye. I could certainly be wrong though.

If Cinci chokes and we win I believe we lock up a bye. I could certainly be wrong though.

Indy has to lose too or they could still beat us out by conference record.

The Pats should be able to beat Buffalo without him. Especially if Manuel doesn't play.

Either way, root hard for Cincy and Indy losses this weekend. I'm sure you're already rooting for a Pats win.

The Pats should be able to beat Buffalo without him. Especially if Manuel doesn't play.

Either way, root hard for Cincy and Indy losses this weekend. I'm sure you're already rooting for a Pats win.

I hope so. We almost lost to the browns. I'm not taking a win over the bills for granted although if I'm the bills, I'd start all my rookies, give them a good experience and evaluation, hope to lose for a better draft position.

If that's the case, then we will be a very dangerous team. Especially with Dobson & KT returning soon.

We could pull a giants/ravens run. All of a sudden, we are getting some key people back and hopefully the stay healthy.

Glad to hear he is getting his "bounce back", but needs to let his out of control stuff go.....

Just do your job....

Root harder for a Dolphins loss.

I hope so. We almost lost to the browns. I'm not taking a win over the bills for granted although if I'm the bills, I'd start all my rookies, give them a good experience and evaluation, hope to lose for a better draft position.

Shhh! Don't give them any ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back