PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fred Jackson gone for YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Choice isn't replacing Jackson - he's replacing Spiller.

Spiller is pretty close to Fred in style & effort. There may not be as much dropoff as people think.

Umm.... Yea there is. If Chan Gailey would run the ball more than 18 times a game and stop letting fitzpatrick throw it 40 times you'd see just how much difference there is.

Jackson was doing a ton of damage with 15-25 touches. Spiller has yet to show in his career he can produce given those amount of carries against the style of defenses Jackson was facing. Every D-coordinator knows Fred Jackson is that team's bread and butter.

Last edited:
Fred or no Fred,Buffalo was going nowhere this year and I didn't fall for that 4-1 start either.

It seemed the Bills crept up on a few teams by surprise but once teams got wiser,it was over.

Another great idea of giving a hot starting but still inconsistent Fitzy that contract :rolleyes:

Buffalo finishes at 7-9 IMO

that's a shame. Jackson was playing like a top five RB. I hope he can rebound for next year

I'm still expecting to see the Bills beat the Jets.

Fred Jackson to IR

Bills have really suffered some blows...i kinda feel bad for them. I'd rather it be them instead of the jets fighting for the division.

Re: Fred Jackson to IR

This sucks Jackson is a beast but if there is a bright side(no bright side to injuries) you can always count on him to DESTROY the pats everytime we meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News