PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Former Patriot Sammy Morris Coaching Varsity FB in Attleboro

That's where my Patriots loyalty is centered. Attleboro, Mass, where grandma and grandpa use to live. Capron Park separated their house from the high school.
So here's a shout out from Brooklyn Matt. Attleboro Mass... it might look like it's still stuck in the 1950's, but it sure beats eyesore Crooklyn.
Bliss Brothers Dairy has hot young waitresses in tight polo shirts. Boing.

That's where my Patriots loyalty is centered. Attleboro, Mass, where grandma and grandpa use to live. Capron Park separated their house from the high school.
So here's a shout out from Brooklyn Matt. Attleboro Mass... it might look like it's still stuck in the 1950's, but it sure beats eyesore Crooklyn.
Bliss Brothers Dairy has hot young waitresses in tight polo shirts. Boing.

<--- North Attleboro born and bred.

Both interesting and gratifying that a guy who isn't from this area, and who played here only 3 years would decide to return to the area to live after he left the NFL. Sammy Morris was always supposed to be a class guy. Good luck to him in his coaching career.

Both interesting and gratifying that a guy who isn't from this area, and who played here only 3 years would decide to return to the area to live after he left the NFL. Sammy Morris was always supposed to be a class guy. Good luck to him in his coaching career.

Exactly what I was thinking. Glad that New England seems to be a welcome place for post career Pats not originally from the area.

I loved the guy ...Morris will always be known to me as a lifetime Patriot player ...(I blocked out and refuse to remember his years as a Dolphin) :cool:

and Kevin Faulk has returned to Louisiana...got his teaching degree and is coaching his old high school football team where they have a spring football season as well

Love to see people claiming roots here. Not from Attlebro, but I got family from there.

I got love for that blue collar town.:)

and Kevin Faulk has returned to Louisiana...got his teaching degree and is coaching his old high school football team where they have a spring football season as well

Thanks for the update on Kevin, a true NE Patriot.
Folks, please post any such ex-Pats status updates.

Thanks for the update on Kevin, a true NE Patriot.
Folks, please post any such ex-Pats status updates.

Ryan Mallett is... oh wait, we never got that 1st rounder for him. Never mind.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back