PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finally over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomdomb

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I am finally over the loss to the colts in the AFCCG two years ago. That has continued to bother me since that massive letdown. I can honestly say that I don't really feel that bad about the loss to the Giants. I just couldn't shake that damn colts loss.

Re: Finally over it.

I am finally over the loss to the colts in the AFCCG two years ago. That has continued to bother me since that massive letdown. I can honestly say that I don't really feel that bad about the loss to the Giants. I just couldn't shake that damn colts loss.

The Indy game last year (moreso the way we came back) and winning the AFC title put that game to bed. SB42 smothered it in its sleep. Now I wonder why we can't just go back to the days when we blew big leads in conference championship games. It was much better than losing Super Bowls.

I'll never "get over" either one, they'll always be with me. But the draft is a moment of passage for me for the new season so it's a lot better today for me than it was 7 days ago.

I'll never "get over" either one, they'll always be with me. But the draft is a moment of passage for me for the new season so it's a lot better today for me than it was 7 days ago.

This is sort of how I feel. I've made occasional appearances at this forum since February, but am still too shocked to give it much time. The draft did help.

We should just have one, big, massive "I'm Over It" thread so these don't have to be posted once a week.

We should just have one, big, massive "I'm Over It" thread so these don't have to be posted once a week.

Thread policeman are you over it yet?

Last edited:

I'll never get over it, any of it. Especially SB XLII. When you squander a chance to make history it sticks with you and burns forever. Hell, I'm not even over the loss in '85 yet and I was a kid then.:eek:

Thread policeman are you over it yet?

Still a bad taste in your mouth from yesterday when I called you out?

EDIT: And to answer your question, no I'm not over it. I'll never get over it. I'll forgive but I won't forget. When I do get over it, I'll be sure to flood the forum with useless threads and clog things up just so everyone knows that KontradictioN from Jacksonville, Florida is finally over the Super Bowl loss. I'm sure it will be a real page turner.

Last edited:

dude u seriously have some problems if that game was still bothering you that much to the day

dude u seriously have some problems if that game was still bothering you that much to the day

Or maybe he's just been rooting for the Pats for longer than a year and actually loves the team. You know... a real fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back