PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Final Preseason Game Thread (9/3) - NE vs. NYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure he started at center....good news for Andrews I'm guessing.
Oh really? That's odd. We were all projecting him to a guard spot. You'd think they would be giving him reps there.

League starting early on the way the seasons gonna be! No plays for you Pats!!!:mad:

lol wtf. I hope these calls don't carry over to the season

And that call against Branch is just more proof

Lol seriously refs

Landon Collins deflected the Wayne pass.

Did anyone notice if Wendell is at LG or RG?

Wendell is playing Center..

What is wrong with these ref calls?

the guy wasnt even down yet and theyre calling late hit?

Alan Branch is getting cut. McClain's looking pretty decent in run support at least.

Whelp, least it's preseason.

Spoiler alert:

Lindley may not be Brady heir.

Yo ref. call something on the Giants so you don't look biased

Damn, when's the last time the Pats had a surplus of edge rushers? Because it's going to be hard to cut Rufus Johnson. If he's gone, he'll get a roster spot somewhere.

Oh really? That's odd. We were all projecting him to a guard spot. You'd think they would be giving him reps there.

Yeah, I'm hoping that doesn't' mean that Stork isn't going to be ready for the first game, otherwise it looks like Andrews will be our starting center unless Bill wants to give Wendell a look there..right now, I think it all depends on Stork's health. He is so important to our line.

I can't wait for the real Giants game. I bet we destroy them like 45-7. Brady and BB will be tired of the Giants bs.

Easier to shop a center.

Interesting game so far. Richard with his first really dumb play all preseason. He and Wendell are guys i am watching closely as they might play big minutes for us : )

Yeah, I'm hoping that doesn't' mean that Stork isn't going to be ready for the first game, otherwise it looks like Andrews will be our starting center unless Bill wants to give Wendell a look there..right now, I think it all depends on Stork's health. He is so important to our line.

Stork cleared concussion protocol. He is good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents