PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fantastic insider celebration scenes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link OP!!!

Loved it!!

And it was with a BIG relief when I saw how Brady literally didn't speak anything to GodawfulHell when that clown wished him.

Me thinks that the commy just hung around for an extra second gripping Tommy's hand expecting him to speak or hug, but TB - as poster above suggested - just bit his tongue and was probably grimacing that he (TB) gotta now clean his hand a million times after that sleazeball came out of nowwhere to grab his hand.

There's too many duplicate threads lately. I don't blame the mods. Way too many threads after our victory.

There's too many duplicate threads lately. I don't blame the mods. Way too many threads after our victory.

Yep.. I think we should have some kind of mega thread for all the "official" videos at least..

Watching Brady try to liberate his hand from the pestulant grip of Goodell's hand was priceless. He was classy to the end, but that clip showed how he really felt. The man who tried to destroy him for 2 years, showed how despicible he was by trying to make like it never happened. Brady might have "done the right thing" but his utter contempt was clear and telling.

"Super Bowl Marty"

Patricia was too nervous to watch the winning play (0:04).

Thanks for the link OP!!!

Loved it!!

And it was with a BIG relief when I saw how Brady literally didn't speak anything to GodawfulHell when that clown wished him.

Me thinks that the commy just hung around for an extra second gripping Tommy's hand expecting him to speak or hug, but TB - as poster above suggested - just bit his tongue and was probably grimacing that he (TB) gotta now clean his hand a million times after that sleazeball came out of nowwhere to grab his hand.

For a second I thought you were calling this dude who's all about his money a communist, then I realized he's the commissioner. I wish he wasn't, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents