PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you actually seen Odin's body? Obviously not, but your are still listening to the media reports that claim he is dead. The reality is there is a hierarchy of information one is willing to believe. First hand observation is best (video), confirmation from a first hand source would be next, then expert testimony, etc, etc. Last on the list is the unnamed source. That information is a crap shoot at best.

I think you are making a false argument above as I think there have generally been two camps in this thread. Those that believed the media and still think his arrest is imminent and those that think the media is incompetent especially in the case of unnamed sources. Your train of thought above seems to show that you are finally coming around on the notion that the media is unreliable but you still seem to clutch the preconceived notion that AH 'clearly did something wrong' as some have put it.

I think you are seeing Joker and others are becoming frustrated as they are continuously having to shoot down posts trying to nuance the definition of warrant so as to make their favorite media source "right". It has nothing to do with pom pom waving or anything silly like that. I think you will find most of us ready to write off AH if he is found guilty in this case. It is simply a reluctance to rush to judgment, especially a judgement based on unnamed sources.

yes a agree, a name source is better than an unnamed source . . . but my only point was the formal does not make the latter incorrect . . . no one knows what is going on at the court . . . and given the recent impound, it is perfectly conceivable that clerks were just doing a BB presser and trying to deflate the leak from Friday and brings things back to normal . . . or maybe the leak was a phony who knows . . .

It looks like they may have just arrested him. Saw it on Fox. Taken out in handcuffs

My sincere apologies if I misread and, therefore, got the point wrong. I think we can all agree that we'd like to be coming from a 100% certain knowledge position, and I think we can all agree that we aren't. Beyond that, let's all agree that the Jets suck, and I think that will give us all a strong foundation to move forward as Brothers (fans) in arms, as it were.

np . . . I have done that myself . . . and I thank you, Joker, BSR and others that brought me up to speed on things as was away from things over the weekend, save me the time to do he research and reading . . . we will have to wait and see how all this turns out . . . and yes the JESTs do stink . . .

yes a agree, a name source is better than an unnamed source . . . but my only point was the formal does not make the latter incorrect . . . no one knows what is going on at the court . . . and given the recent impound, it is perfectly conceivable that clerks were just doing a BB presser and trying to deflate the leak from Friday and brings things back to normal . . . or maybe the leak was a phony who knows . . .

Well, and now we have the answer. I wonder if they will even tell us what he has been arrested for now that there is a gag order.

But there was no arrest warrant.

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

But there was no arrest warrant.

:bricks::bricks::bricks:

I wonder if they were waiting for the gag order to go into effect? Odd timing.

... another wasted talent ... man, people can be dumb...:bricks:

The proceedings will be in open court

Clearly, the DA and police are just evil.

Actually, the timing makes sense. That they arrested him at his house suggests they had a warrant. It's about the only time you need a warrant -- you don't need a warrant to arrest someone but you can't arrest someone in their own home without a warrant.

They probably needed to seal the file in order to apply for the warrant in a way that wouldn't end up in 6,000 press trucks on the lawn potentially making an arrest difficult, or in a way that would alert the accused or other suspects.

It will be interesting to see if it's just for obstruction or something else, which we'll know soon enough. I kind of have a bad feeling on that one. Thing to watch for today -- is anyone else arrested today. If so, it's bad news. If Hernandez is the only one arrested today, there's still some chance it's only for obstruction.

Either way, it's probably time to start adjusting to the idea of a Patriots team without him.

Which proceedings? I assume there is a chance that he never even makes it to court.

He has to be arrained or how ever you spell it

He has to be arrained or how ever you spell it

If it is just the obstruction charge and they are using him to rat out the others I am thinking that it may be a while to arraign him.

Holy ****! They already took his arms!

ku-xlarge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results