PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont think he is as bad a guy as you are making him out to be. He is certainly a moron and hangs around with losers. But that is a far cry from murdering someone, or trying to cover it up which we still need details of.

I pray he is innocent which I have always suspected. Goddell could be a problem though. We dont need him suspended for a season. Or in jail or released etc...

I feel the same way. This is incredibly frustrating. AH is a smart and most likely a decent guy and good teammate. His friends are his downfall.

According to CNN the police don't consider Hernandez to be a suspect, so it is looking like his part in this is going to really be about obstructing justice. Makes me wonder if what is actually going on rright now is a tug of war between the law and Hernandez attorneys over the levels of immunity they are going to provide Hernandez in return for his cooperation, as well as Hernandez willingness to testify against his friends.

I believe that the cops are pressuring AH because of all those seen with the vic before his murder, Hernandez has the most to lose. And yes his attys are negotiating to prevent him from ever being even arrested which puts his income stream in serious jeopardy even without a conviction.

I've not read the papers or watched TV so I don't know if the 2 other guys have any relationship to Aaron's GF's family or not. If the cops are implicating your significant other or her extended family, you'll do what you can to help...within limits. Nobody's been arrested yet.

The entire spectrum of outcomes for Hernandez is still in play, from complete exoneration of a guy doing his legally stumbling best to protect prospective family members without obstruction, to obstruction, to complicit involvement of varying criminal degrees and even to Hernandez using Lloyd personally for target practice.

I feel the same way. This is incredibly frustrating. AH is a smart and most likely a decent guy and good teammate. His friends are his downfall.

Yeah, I dont know if I would go so far as smart. I think if you are him and you are hanging around with people like this your judegement is broken.

But I understand that people are in the wrong place in the wrong time. And I understand people lie. Tell you they wont do do something and then do it.

This could be very frustrating for AH. He has an amazing life with million of dollars and a great career in front of him. He wants to show some loyalty to his old friends who promise there will be no "monkey business" if they come visit him. AH trusts them and when he turns his back (or gives to OK) to go and buy some weed all hell breaks loose.

AH finds out and smashes his phone against the wall which is something we would all do if we found out that not only has a murder just happened but it was a friend of his.

Totally likely.

Its more likely to me that it was something like that where AH (who had everything to lose) is completely innocent, than AH "shot the guy"

I put as much stock in CNN saying the cops don't think he is a suspect in the murder as I put in the people here who already want this guy off the team.

Which is to say none.

I think if you are him and you are hanging around with people like this your judegement is broken.

When you say 'people like this' can you elaborate. Because I have read nothing verified indicating that Aaron has been hanging around with a bad element or that the people he was with on the night of the death were definitely gangsters, losers, mafia hitmen or whatever.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that people are rushing to assume certain things because it just fits what we're used to. We're used to it being drugs when a young black man is killed. So I feel like people are jumping to that conclusion without consciously realizing they are doing so.

It's a very subtle and insidious indictment of an entire generation of minorities and it really bothers me to see these casual connections being made without a shred of proof.

Yeah, I dont know if I would go so far as smart. I think if you are him and you are hanging around with people like this your judegement is broken.

But I understand that people are in the wrong place in the wrong time. And I understand people lie. Tell you they wont do do something and then do it.

This could be very frustrating for AH. He has an amazing life with million of dollars and a great career in front of him. He wants to show some loyalty to his old friends who promise there will be no "monkey business" if they come visit him. AH trusts them and when he turns his back (or gives to OK) to go and buy some weed all hell breaks loose.

AH finds out and smashes his phone against the wall which is something we would all do if we found out that not only has a murder just happened but it was a friend of his.

Totally likely.

Its more likely to me that it was something like that where AH (who had everything to lose) is completely innocent, than AH "shot the guy"

How do you form an opinion on this either way?

Regardless how you look at this,it is one of 3 things

1- Hernandez is the shooter and murderer
2- Hernandez is an accomplice with knowledge of the murder but did not call the police since the killer was amongst his friends
3- Hernandez is totally innocent,knew nothing of anything and should be scot free

If you want to use the term LIKELY in the order of the numbers above,I would say #2 is MUCH more likely than 1 or 3 is......

If Hernandez was totally innocent and knew absolutely nothing about this,I would be more than shocked

IMO Hernandez will likely be involved with the one way or another and it's LIKELY we may have seen his last days as a Patriot......I still don't think he is the shooter though but friends sometimes do dumb things,like keeping secrets they really have no business doing.....

When you say 'people like this' can you elaborate. Because I have read nothing verified indicating that Aaron has been hanging around with a bad element or that the people he was with on the night of the death were definitely gangsters, losers, mafia hitmen or whatever.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that people are rushing to assume certain things because it just fits what we're used to. We're used to it being drugs when a young black man is killed. So I feel like people are jumping to that conclusion without consciously realizing they are doing so.

It's a very subtle and insidious indictment of an entire generation of minorities and it really bothers me to see these casual connections being made without a shred of proof.

Look, I love the guy as a player and I feel he is not the killer. Coverup? Not 100% sold yet. However lets not go overboard in the other direction here.

He hangs out at the sleaze clubs, is associated with criminals. Lloyd was no angel and the guy he allegedly shot in the face? Not a quality guy whether AH shot him or not.

So I think its reasonable to assume that whatever happened in N Attleboro involved something shady. I am not naive enough to think they were sitting around planning on Sundays church services.

Now AH may have cleaned up his act and this was a case of bad timing or just coincidence. But no matter how we slice it AH is no choir boy.

Look, I love the guy as a player and I feel he is not the killer. Coverup? Not 100% sold yet. However lets not go overboard in the other direction here.

He hangs out at the sleaze clubs, is associated with criminals. Lloyd was no angel and the guy he allegedly shot in the face? Not a quality guy whether AH shot him or not.

So I think its reasonable to assume that whatever happened in N Attleboro involved something shady. I am not naive enough to think they were sitting around planning on Sundays church services.

Now AH may have cleaned up his act and this was a case of bad timing or just coincidence. But no matter how we slice it AH is no choir boy.

Please clarify BOLD or point to a post # in the 2000 (700 since last time I read the thread) that does. I have seen nothing about the guy in the press other than his family saying they want justice. How do you know he "was NO angel".

Please clarify BOLD or point to a post # in the 2000 (700 since last time I read the thread) that does. I have seen nothing about the guy in the press other than his family saying they want justice. How do you know he "was NO angel".

Gumby, I thought I read something that someone pointed out where there was an issue. Now given all the posts and threads and needless bickering that goes on here it is entirely possible I either took something out of context.. OR more likely I interpreted something said about Alex Bradley and thought that they were talking about Lloyd.

There is just too much shooting of the peoples in the faces and the drugs to keep track of this. I am not trying to smear Lloyd in any way.

However, and this is a big HOWEVER, Lloyd was found shot dead at a supposed drug deal. Or maybe it was a late night game of Dungeons and Dragons in a land fill. Either way, unless Lloyd was forced to this location (which I sorta doubt) I can say he is no angel.

Gumby, I thought I read something that someone pointed out where there was an issue. Now given all the posts and threads and needless bickering that goes on here it is entirely possible I either took something out of context.. OR more likely I interpreted something said about Alex Bradley and thought that they were talking about Lloyd.

There is just too much shooting of the peoples in the faces and the drugs to keep track of this. I am not trying to smear Lloyd in any way.

However, and this is a big HOWEVER, Lloyd was found shot dead at a supposed drug deal. Or maybe it was a late night game of Dungeons and Dragons in a land fill. Either way, unless Lloyd was forced to this location (which I sorta doubt) I can say he is no angel.

ok, so you have absolutely NO EVIDENCE not even hearsay for the comment, except for the location of his death/dumping which equally could have been driven by his association with AH (AH trying to score drugs or being involved w/ the murder etc) and not any behavior on Lloyd's own part.

I was just honestly asking for info, not trying to set you up to slam you; but I honestly cant believe you would say such a thing on such a sketchy conclusion.

I dont know what is what here; but I am resisting the temptation to give AH more credibility just because he is a Patriot and we would all like to have a talented player be innocent. (or just because he is still standing and the other guy cant defend himself).

For all we know he could be a cold blooded killer. We just don't know and watching him play football doesn't tell us anything about his character other than he had the discipline and work ethic to make it to the NFL

What drugs? No one in the media or from the authorities have mentioned drugs. All this drug talk (about a deal gone bad) is speculation from people on the internet. People assuming because of Hernandez background that if someone was killed it was over drugs and gangs.

This is a serious question. Have law enforcement confirmed this incident was drug related or was this reported by the mediots or worse yet one of the weekend detectives on this board?

ok, so you have absolutely NO EVIDENCE not even hearsay for the comment, except for the location of his death/dumping which equally could have been driven by his association with AH (AH trying to score drugs or being involved w/ the murder etc) and not any behavior on Lloyd's own part.

I was just honestly asking for info, not trying to set you up to slam you; but I honestly cant believe you would say such a thing on such a sketchy conclusion.

I dont know what is what here; but I am resisting the temptation to give AH more credibility just because he is a Patriot and we would all like to have a talented player be innocent. (or just because he is still standing and the other guy cant defend himself).

First of all nobody here has any evidence. In fact I dont even think the police have much. Second its possible I took something said about Lloyd out of context. Very possible given the forum and the amount of info on here.

Sure Lloyd may have never done a drug and been a perfect citizen and got caught up in AH drug buy.

I will give AH all the benefit of the doubt on this whole situation. I maintain he is innocent. I never said Lloyd was a bad guy. I said he was no Angel. Could he be one? Perhaps. Being found dead at a drug buy dosent help his cause however. It is likely given the situation that Lloyd was doing or going to do the drugs or buy them. He was there.

This is a serious question. Have law enforcement confirmed this incident was drug related or was this reported by the mediots or worse yet one of the weekend detectives on this board?

The only confirmed info is that Lloyd was shot, reportedly several times and by one account in the back of the head, thus ruling out suicide for Patsfans slow on the uptake. Confirmed where his body was found and that police believe he was killed there. Also found at the site was a car rented to AH and a gun of indeterminate ownership. We also know that several search warrants for AH's property and a strip club in RI were served and executed. Sorry about "executed".

First of all nobody here has any evidence. In fact I dont even think the police have much. Second its possible I took something said about Lloyd out of context. Very possible given the forum and the amount of info on here.

Sure Lloyd may have never done a drug and been a perfect citizen and got caught up in AH drug buy.

I will give AH all the benefit of the doubt on this whole situation. I maintain he is innocent. I never said Lloyd was a bad guy. I said he was no Angel. Could he be one? Perhaps. Being found dead at a drug buy dosent help his cause however. It is likely given the situation that Lloyd was doing or going to do the drugs or buy them. He was there.

Im trying to say this with no disrespect, but the more you type, the more your theories seem to contradict each other.

Actually you and PWES bring up a good point. Yeah, who the hell went on record and said this was a drug buy that we can trust? I just go off the info I have. Which for all we know was a media creation.

Perhaps it was just an execution? Perhaps AHs GF's sister wanted Lloyd dead and AH did her a favor? Or maybe she hired a hitman to kill him and AH drove him to the landfill pretending it was a drug buy?

1000 possibilities

Anything is possible and it will be great to hear the official story from the authorities one they piece it together.

Im trying to say this with no disrespect, but the more you type, the more your theories seem to contradict each other.

I am throwing out different theories. I would hope they contradict each other of they would be the same theory. Please point out what has looked like I have contradicted myself.

A tip from a longtime poster. When I start beclowning myself, as oft happens, I just stop posting for a while. Hole doesn't get any deeper.

What? You agree with me beclowning myself fnord? Bastid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST