PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to realize that a news report is not a fact.

could some of you leave the drama to yourself and simply promise to read this 5 times out loud before submitting another response? please

is the media this lazy? no one thought to ask the cleaning company if this was a one-off thing or part of a regular scheduled routine.

My only question is how do we know ahern destroyed his home system. Weren't the 2 other guys in his house while he was gone before the search warrant?

is the media this lazy? no one thought to ask the cleaning company if this was a one-off thing or part of a regular scheduled routine.

How do you know they didn't and there wasn't anything wrong and it was just a ridiculous report? Which it seems like it was since nothing as reported on it.

We don't know that yet...

Don't know what yet? That he has thrown it all away?

Honestly, after reading everything and trying to be as objective as I possibly can, I see no good way out of this. Even if he doesn't get charged, or even if he doesn't get arrested, and even if he escapes scrutiny by the NFL personal conduct policy, how do you think Kraft and/or Belichick would see his involvement in the loss of a human life, in light of his abrasive personality, his history of being difficult to manage?

Even the Myra-less Kraft has already has thrown down the gauntlet, barring Herandez from Patriot property. That is a clear contravention of the "innocent until proven guilty" stance that the organization usually takes with its players.

Defend to the end. Foam Fingers....Unite!

Ah yes, of course anyone who isn't drinking the media kool-aid and is withholding judgement until facts are presented is clearly nothing but a NEP cult member.

Good to see patience and critical thinking skills are only a virtue until the media fills your screen with lots of pictures and words.

Either way it's adorable that you're trying to get this foam fingers meme to stick.

The piece of information i am having a real problem with (if accurate) is the destruction of the surveillance equipment at his home, and while there could be plausible explanations for may of the incriminating items, such as smashing his cell phone because he was pissed that he was caught up in this, it is almost impossible to come up with any explanation for why his surveillance equipment was suddenly destroyed. the cleaning crew, while really suspicious, could have been pre-scheduled and the crime could have happened without his involvement etc.. etc... but if he destroyed his surveillance equipment, which could actually have supported his innocence is about as suspicious as it gets and could well be the piece that gets him jail time for Obstruction of Justice.

I think obstruction will depend on if he cooperates.
The only understandable explanation for the security device being destroyed that I can think of is panic. Lets not pretend (assuming he was not the shooter) that seeing your friend murdered won't cause irrationality in most people. He could have feared being implicated if they saw that he was at his house earlier in the day, or what time he arrived home, etc. Covering up being there even if he weren't culpable is a possibility.

I think there are more reasons he would not want anyone to know he was there than guilt.

How do you know they didn't and there wasn't anything wrong and it was just a ridiculous report?

because it's keep being referenced in the latest "reports"

BTW, it looks like the media report that people heard shots inside Hernandez's home that people were reporting on this board last night seem inaccurate (although I never believed them anyway), CSNNE is reporting that Lloyd was killed at the location he was found.

No but according to belicheck0104, Bob Ward's report is the only credible and reliable one.

A measured, careful approach to a potentially incriminating situation is hard for me to describe as irresponsible

true, keeping quiet, not allowing any searches without a warrant, and in general being unhelpful as law enforcement probes your involvement is in fact wise, in most cases.

But destroying your home security system and smashing your cell phone to bits, if true, certainly rise to the level of being irresponsible. It's why obstruction is a felony.

BTW, it looks like the media report that people heard shots inside Hernandez's home that people were reporting on this board last night seem inaccurate (although I never believed them anyway), CSNNE is reporting that Lloyd was killed at the location he was found.

Wow, never saw that coming. :rolleyes:

true, keeping quiet, not allowing any searches without a warrant, and in general being unhelpful as law enforcement probes your involvement is in fact wise, in most cases.

But destroying your home security system and smashing your cell phone to bits, if true, certainly rise to the level of being irresponsible. It's why obstruction is a felony.

or a misdemeanor as in the case of ray lewis

Even if he doesn't get charged, or even if he doesn't get arrested, and even if he escapes scrutiny by the NFL personal conduct policy, how do you think Kraft and/or Belichick would see his involvement in the loss of a human life,

Why would Kraft and Belichick assume that he was involved in something he wasn't found guilty of doing?

in light of his abrasive personality, his history of being difficult to manage?

Ah yeah, all those reports about how bad a teammate he was that totally didn't just pop up the last few days, I forgot about all of those.

No but according to belicheck0104, Bob Ward's report is the only credible and reliable one.

Maybe he is right. I can only imagine what the cleaning crew felt on Monday morning:

"Mr. Hernandez, do you want to keep all this blood and brain matter we are cleaning up off your floor and walls or should we throw it away?"

Was there a time when you contributed anything besides useless trolling and ankle biting?

Agreed.

If the reports are true that he destroyed his surveillance system and cell phone, then I think it's extremely likely he gets hit with obstruction of justice charges and I think most of us would not want a guy who had some part to play in obstructing justice in a murder case playing for our team.

ABC-TV has reissued the bulletin that an arrest warrant for Hernandez is going to be executed for obstruction of justice, and they are standing behind it. This will be a felony charge.

Not defending Hernandez at all. Defending the concept of waiting until we know facts before passing judgment. Do you find something wrong with that?

Why would Kraft and Belichick assume that he was involved in something he wasn't found guilty of doing?

Why then, would they ban him from setting foot on Patriot property?

because it's keep being referenced in the latest "reports"

The only thing that is fact is a cleaning crew was seen leaving Hernandez's house.

Somehow it has been twisted in all this media coverage to Hernandez called them in to scrub his house day of.

Does anyone really believe Hernandez cleans that house himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back