PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Explosive New Hernandez Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 2: Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone, Sources Tell ABC News - ABC News

From the article:

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.

Can't speak for Dr Pain, but me, I do believe in due process and innocent until proven guilty.....you know all that silly old fashion stuff those old dudes with wigs threw in the Constitution....:cool:
"Innocent until proven guilty" isn't going to help much if he is incarcerated awaiting trial come September.

If Hern wasn't the shooter can't he claim he was kidnapped or his life was threatened which is why he didn't report immediately.

It's really Sad

I'm sure this has been stated - but can someone confirm for me if Hernandez has other folks living in his home besides him, his girlfriend & his kid?

Can't speak for Dr Pain, but me, I do believe in due process and innocent until proven guilty.....you know all that silly old fashion stuff those old dudes with wigs threw in the Constitution....:cool:

While I sympathize with your general principle, innocent until proven guilty is in regards to the legal system, not the opinions of private citizens.

O.J. did it.

That's interesting. I wonder what happened at Gillette. If Hernandez fessed up to Belichick, I'd love to see the police try to get Belichick to crack. My money is on Belichick. He'd have the police begging for mercy within an hour.

To borrow from some author, a grizzly bear with a crowbar and a PhD in engineering wouldn't be able to get information out of Belichick if he didn't want to give it.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

So it was Hernandez's attorneys that gave the cops the phone?

Just saying I wouldn't think criminal attorneys would just hand over evidence that would hang their client.

ABC News reporting Hernandez destroyed home security system, cell phone handed over "in pieces."

Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone, Sources Tell ABC News - ABC News

An interesting tidbit is that Lloyd's girlfriend hasn't been seen recently either.. Could it just have been a domestic spat gone bad?

As for the security system, I'm sure the police would have seen whether it was "intentionally destroyed" during either of their first two searches. And, regardless, if it has a hard drive, unless a high powered magnet was wiped over it, the data can still be retrieved.

As for the cell phone, more speculative drama. Again, unless a magnet was taken to it, destroying it doesn't do much. they can take the memory modules out and put it in an identical phone. Not to mention that they can contact the carrier regarding all incoming and outgoing texts and calls.

If Aaron did destroy the video surveillance, that will lead to an obstruction of justice charge.

New story from ABC News, saying home surveillance equipment at Hernandez's home and a phone were destroyed and he hired cleaners to scrub down his home ...

Aaron Hernandez Destroyed Home Security System and Phone, Sources Tell ABC News - ABC News

According to the fanbots there is a perfectly logical explaination:

A Jets fan riding a unicorn used a light saber supplied by Ron Borges to smash the surveillance system. It's a conspiracy becase everyone is jealous of the Patriots.

That's why you're not employed by the Patriots, not to mention any NFL team.

Are you saying then that PitsDirt was stupid to trade Holmes to the Jesters for a 5th-rounder?

Depending on the timeline, it's possible Hernandez destroyed the surveillance for other reasons, realizing the cops were going to search his house, and not wanting some other fact about him revealed (drugs?) during the investigation - thus making him the equivalent of the initial suspect in the first act of every Law & Order episode ever made.

An interesting tidbit is that Lloyd's girlfriend hasn't been seen recently either.. Could it just have been a domestic spat gone bad?

As for the security system, I'm sure the police would have seen whether it was "intentionally destroyed" during either of their first two searches. And, regardless, if it has a hard drive, unless a high powered magnet was wiped over it, the data can still be retrieved.

As for the cell phone, more speculative drama. Again, unless a magnet was taken to it, destroying it doesn't do much. they can take the memory modules out and put it in an identical phone. Not to mention that they can contact the carrier regarding all incoming and outgoing texts and calls.

Yeah destroying the cell phone is like a bad movie trick.

Unless iMessages were evidence. One interesting tidbit to come out of PRISM is Apple basically said they cannot retrieve iMessages for the government because they are currently impossible to decrypt.

God damn Jets!
I knew it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes