PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN writer on NPR commenting unfavorably on Goodell and Deflategate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the media does over react on a weekly basis, but if you look closely at the games.... the pats beat arizona because Arizona couldn't kick a 47 yarder to win. Most likely they would have destroyed Miami if JG stayed in the game. I can't explain how bad the Texans play calling was, and obviously the 2 kick off fumbles. JB threw for 103 yds, I think the Texans out gained us in total yardage. Anyway my point is we are kinda lucky to be 3-0.

I hope I am wrong but if Jacoby starts and plays the whole game against Buffalo I will be surprised if we win. Everyone thinks we are going to win.. did anyone else see how bad the texans were last week?

The sweet irony of deflate gate is that it has resulted in people praising Belichick and the team more than ever before due to their performance this season.

Yeah, but Brady will complete his suspension this Sunday and I am not hearing any calls to give the Pats their stolen picks back.

No one wants to give up their ill-gotten competitive advantage.

article = warm tray beer below the taps guzzled by hammered frat boys after the kegs run dry. Vomiting ensues....followed by dry heaves...and the subsequent sharpie mustache

I just wish the lombardi (Belichick) trophy looked like the Stanley Cup so Brady could take a big dump in it right after Goody handed it to him.

The icing on the cake will be hoisting the Lombardi, selling off JG and JB for 4 number ones, using 7th round supplemental picks next draft to grab 2 more QBs....then letting these two newbies elevate their stature by starting them against the NFL Jets while TB12 recharges on the nude beaches of Europe midseason before the '17-'18 playoff run.
It's just too easy.
Let's get some ice cream with that cake

View attachment 14293

I'm upset.......... There should be a way for me to give borg more than one thumbs up for this comment.

I was enjoying reading the article until I got to the part where the author mentioned that the Pats had bent or broken the rules for 15 years.

Fail.....

ESPN gonna ESPN.

"They've bent and broken rules while winning four Super Bowls in 15 years"
Everything was okay until this line. He has no clue. No proof that they broke any rule(including spygate).
F@ck him!
Tom Landry used to run trick plays with Dallas all the time; they usually were successful, but nobody ever accused him of cheating.

Coach Joe Restic ran the Multiflex offense at Harvard for years. A typical drive would go: Penalty, illegal formation, Penalty, illegal procedure, Incomplete pass to flanker, 18-yard completion to TE, Halfback option 12-yard completion to eligible lineman, first down...

Typically, players on both teams and the officials were confused most of the time. But I never heard anybody accuse Restic of breaking the rules.

I'm ok to admit that Pats did break a rule with regards to camera placement for spygate. It has nothing to do with spying of course. That's an important distinction that a lot of people don't understand.

It's the same as "The wind is blowing". This is a common sentence people use but if you think about it, it doesn't make sense. Wind is air in motion.

Or water is wet. Water has no quality of wetness.
The ambiguous memo's statements were in contradiction to the rule book; technically it was the league's error which required clarification. I'm not saying the Pats are perfect, simply that they didn't break the rules.

I never give HSPN unnecessary clicks, so I won't be going to the site, but thanks for the 411.

I'm worried that goodell's nyjfl will get so embarrassed about the world LOLing about their failure to hurt the Patriots that they completely go scorched earth against our tteam

A Patriot player just committed a personal foul?!?! Take away their next 3 first rounders and suspend Belichick for life!
That ship sailed. The horses already left the barn. The league went scorched earth against us since '07

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST