PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Removes Reiss's Reaction to Their Article About Patriots Stealing Playsheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he wants to be in pr...he's a reporter. And it sucks how dominant ESPN is on the national stage. But I think he really has to leave.

I think you're right. Then again, it doesn't seem like he's going to get much of a chance to "report" at ESPN either.

Reiss. We are not talking about an athlete who has made millions and has stacked it away, q.v. Mankins, Gronkowski. We are talking about an at will employee in a shrinking industry where cost of basic replacement labor is not prohibitive and barriers to entry for your replacement are relatively low. Add in a daughter with serious medical issues and the writer has to be very cautious about risking the likely outcome of a zero income stream.

Reiss is not someone whose family is so financially secure that they can spend foolishly for garbage like Kraft's latest Yuppie Scum Pen without it impacting their ability to simply get through the year.

I am ever thankful that I was able to live my career with FU money set aside should I be in an untenable position. Most folks do not have that luxury. I do not criticize them for their wise yet uncomfortable prioritization of family welfare over job satisfaction.
But NO. Don't you know? Reiss must jeopardize his family's welfare, his professional career- his life itself, if needed!- so he can pass the all-important loyalty test run by a few choice fans on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back