PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eight Players Added In the Last 24 Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't believe in BB's philosophy of 53 players I guess. Its a miracle that these people follow this team for this long and still don't know what its about.

Yet again, lets let the professionals decide what is best for the franchise, not idiot armchair qbs.

Belichick agrees...

"What we want to try to do is maximize each spot on the roster; we want to be stronger at No. 1 than the opponent, stronger at No. 25 than they are, and stronger at No. 53 than they are, we're always looking to upgrade the talent level on the team, and play together to be functional."

Last edited:
Ventrone made the last good play for the Pats in the 2007 season.

Is there a website where I can see the signings or resignings of the team?

So you don't believe in BB's philosophy of 53 players I guess. Its a miracle that these people follow this team for this long and still don't know what its about.

Yet again, lets let the professionals decide what is best for the franchise, not idiot armchair qbs.

This is perfect, I was thinking " Do these people really think they know more about managing the Patriots then Bill Belichick, Scott Pioli, and Arnie Adams ?"

Then I see the above quote and think, " Thank God "

Sometimes, things don't workout the way you think, I'm happy we have these guys to manage the damage and give us a shot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News