PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Edit Source:] Boston Globe: Ocho and Brady still not clicking (play wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry too much. You could see it on a couple of plays tonight. He's still VERY close to where he needs to be. The rest of it is just timing and figuring out how a stronger, more accurate passer throws his footballs at game speed.

I post what I see... Since it was an ongoing issue I figured it would be ok to post. As the feedback comes back it is negative in nature

Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear (or read) is a good motto. You will hopefully begin to realize this as you grow up. Or you won't...

It's not just about chemistry. This offense isn't anything like any offense Chad has ever played in in all his years in football. It requires not only precision route running but the instincts to be able to adjust your reads and routes pre and post snap consistently to what Brady is seeing or anticipating. It's gonna take some time. Guys like Branch and Welker had months to get up to speed and on the same page. Chad may literally have to give up tweeting altogether just to have enough time to wrap his head around all that he's gonna have to master.

OP........... I ain't gonna lie......... your threads generally suck and are poorly referenced. Just saying. Provide some actual links if you would...... or if not...... some moderately intelligent analysis at the very least.

Last edited:
Anyone see this?

I thought he played well considering it was his first game.

Given his resume and salary he doesn't get much consideration. He looked pensive pre game, he was obviously chagrinned post game but that's a good sign he's coming to terms with ALL that will be expected of him here. And it goes beyond just showing up and not tweeting or showboating... Chad said it best, this offense is a machine and so far he's the one part that isn't performing to standard. If he were pouting or making excuses or blowing off concerns I'd be worried. But he seems to be genuinely aware of where he's at and where he needs to be and whose responsibility it is here to see he gets there...

Hey Mo I deleted my post but since you quoted me, I'll repost what I was talking about :D

Tom Curran of CSNNE.com writes Friday that Ochocinco has a long way to go to integrate himself into the offense, despite his short touchdown on Thursday. Ochocinco got pulled off the field at one point by Bill Belichick and chewed out, apparently for failing to block.

Another drive was spent on the sideline with receivers coach Chad O’Shea in his ear.

Chad Ochocinco shows he’s “got a long way to go” | ProFootballTalk

I noticed that failed block by Ocho myself and said UH_OH...

BB doesn't miss anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe